Deleting contacts on Facebook

LisaC

Gold Member
Does anyone else find some people take Facebook far too seriously??

A few weeks back we had some problems with my brother & sis-in-law, she's down right nasty & I'd had enough of her bad attitude so I told her to stop being rude. Anyway an hour later she'd deleted me as a contact, she'd also deleted me from my nephews profile so I can't see his photos. And today my brother deleted me. It's as if they belive that when you're not friends on FB you cease to exist. Er hello! I'm still here. Idiots.

Sorry to hear that your family is acting in this way. Facebook is a fantastic tool to keep in touch, but in the wrong hands it is just a sad tool. Hope they get over it soon!

Fb is the most evil thing in the world. People feel the need to share intimate parts of their life on it for no reason, and to update you on how much fun they are having doing whatever it is they are doing. The assumption if you don't do this is that you have no life, instead of it not being anyones business!

I wouldn't worry about it hun. They are being complete tools &will realise it eventually!

For me FB is about keeping in touch & looking at photos of places people have been. But even some of my friends share what they've just ordered for dinner! Pointless information.

I just can't understand how people (my own family) can be that spiteful to think that deleting me as a contact would hurt me, some people are unreal!

AnnaFaraday said:
Pretend that you haven't noticed. Nothing worse than doing something to get back at someone and find that they aren't even aware of it!!

Good plan lol...I like fb for chatting to my family & old friends. Hate the attention seeking twats on there...I deleted loads of 'friends' on there recently...oh & one of my friends posts a pic of his dinner every nite...idiot. xx

Back