1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Delicious fish pie dinner

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by dropitlikeitshot, 3 January 2010 Social URL.

1. dropitlikeitshot

dropitlikeitshot Full Member

I'm on a red day and made a fish pie for dinner which was delicious and free:

i semi-cooked some mushrooms, leeks, brocolli, brocolli, smoked cod, salmon and prawns. For the sauce, i mixed one egg yolk,natural yogurt and 35g reduced fat cheddar (he a). For the topping, I made a mash out of swede, carrot, and a few tablespoons of skimmed milk (remaining he a).

I had some steamed green beans and brocolli on the side with 2 syns worth of bisto gravy.

It was great comfort food!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Mmm - sounds lovely.
    I've just had some smoked salmon, and had prawn dhansak for tea. Def a seafood day (the right kind of seafood, unlike last week when I was still on SEEfood!)
    Might do that for my friends when we have out next girls night in. My OH doesn't like fish pie unfortunately so I don't often make it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.