Delivery for Exante

ali28

Silver Member
Hi everyone

I'm new to Exante and ordered my first 4 week bumper pack on Saturday, just wanted to ask what the delivery times were like? I've arranged for it to be delivered to work so I know I'll get it without having to collect from our post office depot. I'm just so keen to get started I can't wait for it to get here!

I've a lot to lose, 10 and a half stone, and a holiday to Florida booked for the end of September. I've let myself down by letting my weight creep up and up, but am determined I will be healthy for my holiday, and not have to worry about fitting in the plane seat (last time I went on a plan the sides dug in so much it hurt, and it was a 9 hour flight, don't want to go through that again!)

I've been so impressed and happy to read how well Exante has worked for people on here, though at times it's been a struggle, the results are amazing. So thank you for inspiring me to give it a shot :)

Ali x

welcome to exante! they're pretty quick is my experience, so if you ordered saturday they should deliver tuesday some time so you can be on yoru way soon.

I see you've alot to lose so good luck and please persevere through the first week while your body is having a tantrum about being taken away from it's suger craving. In a week or two your energy levels shoudl eb alot higher as the steady fat burn kicks in and you'll be able to see the weight comes off fast for the first week.

You may have a long time so set yourself soe shorter term goals that can keep you motivated and pleased with yourself (manage first week, lose 7lb/ 1 stone etc).

Haven't come across anything as fast as these VLCDs and there is some good support here so good luck with your weight loss story!
P

Hello Welcome :) I start the CD either Tuesday or Wednesday depending on how long my delivery takes to arrive... I have about 13stone to lose so I know how hard this is going to be... we can do this together if you like? xxxx

Thanks padbear, setting some short term goals is a fab idea, I'll get some noted in my diary to keep me on track. I think with the weight loss being quick to start will give me the incentive to keep at it.

I used to count calories but found the time I spent doing that got boring and just wanted something that took the hassle out, at least until I saw real results.

Hi Poppy! Yeh that would be great, it's certainly going to be a mission but I hope we can both get to where we want to be.

I've tried losing weight before but always been half hearted and relented to takeaways far too easily. Exante and CD take that away which I hope will make it easier to stay on.

Here's to us and our new journey!

Ali x

I agree I like the fact I am totally away from food and don't need to think about it other than have my shakes.. I also like the fact the weight loss is so fast :) xxxx

Just re-reading my post and I don't start the CD I start Exante loool oops!! Xxx

Back