Delivery times?

stef2009

Gold Member
Just wondering ladies what times have your pack been delivered before? Has it got really late in the day? Also has anyone ever missed it? If so what happened with it?? xx

Some people have had problems with Citylink I think. I always get mine sent Royal Mail but sometimes the couriers screw up. I've paid extra for next day delivery twice recently (not with S&S) and I can see that the parcel is at the courier's depot via the tracking link but it hasn't arrived the next day (took another day). I guess it depends on whether you are in when it actually arrives. It'll probably be like most couriers and leave with a neighbour, try to redeliver the next day or wait for you to collect from the depot.

I think Tara had problems with her delivery recently.

Ahhhh no i really hope it comes tomorrow!!

I paid for next day deliv too but that was sunday so it SHOULD be tues!!

I dont have a tracking number though xx

Email S&S and ask for the tracking details.

I spoke to them on live chat... they said theres no way of finding out what time it will be delivered :\ xx

Oh ive got it now :D x

I just got my tracking numbers from Rob (everyone is right he is really friendly!) . Good news by 12 so in time for brunch! Bad news might be at 7:30am!!!! Best put jammies on tonight then for when they wake me up from bed!!!!

I got my order today but I never know when they come, I'm alwasy at work! I leave a not for them to write on the box- if out, please leave in the porch behind the door but this time it wasn't written on there but the parcel was in the communal bit of the flats so someone bought it in for me!

I just got my tracking numbers from Rob (everyone is right he is really friendly!) . Good news by 12 so in time for brunch! Bad news might be at 7:30am!!!! Best put jammies on tonight then for when they wake me up from bed!!!!

Ohhh has it come yet emmzi??
Hope mine comes before dinner so i can start today :D

I got my order today but I never know when they come, I'm alwasy at work! I leave a not for them to write on the box- if out, please leave in the porch behind the door but this time it wasn't written on there but the parcel was in the communal bit of the flats so someone bought it in for me!

Ohhh that was lucky! I left a little note this morn when i did the school run, would be devastated if it came while i was out for 20 mins!! x

My first order via city link next day took 2 weeks to arrive but the replacement came straight away and rob was very helpful.
Both me and a colleague are waiting for a city link delivery today, fingers crossed!

2 weeks!!! What in gods name is that about lol.

It says on the tracking its arrived in my towns depo... so fingers crossed :) xx

Just checked mine again haha says its gone out in the delivery van at 7.33am! x

Here! Gosh, it's very environmentally friendly compared to the others - usually I have boxes in boxes in boxes! I've just rubber banded a month of food and it fits in the tiny kitchen cupboard!

Right. Bath, then time to see if the strawberry shake really IS bogging! I also got a single tomato soup because it can't actually be that bad can it?

So excited for chilli in lettuce leaves later hah hah!

Awww jelous lol Hurry up mine, i really want to start today!

Good luck hun :) Let me know how u get on with the shake!! x

I know!!! If it doesnt arrive soon im starting tomorrow rather than today, Dont wanna start half way through the day!! Ive had to have something to eat, i was starving! x

Its hereeeee :D

But i am going to start 2morro a fresh day, I wanted to weigh myself at boots before i start and not got time now to get down there and back before the school run! x

strawberry shake was lush, had little flecky bits in it that looked like real strawberry (dubious tho!)

here's hoping the rest is as nice!

Ohhh i havnt got strawberry, might try it next time!! x

Back