Delivery??

Anyone had problems with delivery before?? I ordered 11am yesterday but haven't received a tracking number?? Really want to start Monday. I've emailed them already, frustrated I can't talk to anyone. Will it come today do we think??

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ErisedReflection said:
Anyone had problems with delivery before?? I ordered 11am yesterday but haven't received a tracking number?? Really want to start Monday. I've emailed them already, frustrated I can't talk to anyone. Will it come today do we think??

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just signed up too - bit apprehensive as done CD before and then put it all back on and more :( determined this time it's coming off and for keeps!!!!! Let me know when it arrives - might give me a rough idea about mine
Good luck - will be rooting for you x

I know some people have had problems , but it has always come next day for me , and I always get an email from HL Fullfilment ( sp ?) early on delivery morning to give me a time slot too , I hope your arrives soon

I live in Northern Ireland so didn't get a tracking number but they are a reputable company so I'm sure the delivery will get to you before too long. Good luck when you do get to start :)

Hi there
My delivery took three days (ordered on Tuesday before 1 and arrived yesterday). I emailed them and got a reply that the van driver had an accident and that the parcel had to go back to the depot :cry:
Got it now though and had my first porridge this morning - not bad, bit sticky but I think I will manage on it. Looking forward to some soup now at lunch time.
Good luck with your journey
Sue

I know you've probably got your order now but you don't always get an email from them with a tracking number or a dispatch email. The couple of times I've ordered from them I've only had the Order confirmation email and it has come next day.

HTH x

I've never had a problem with them yet, I generally get within a few days. I usually receive emails to say about delivery but this time round I had the added bonus of text messages telling me they had received my order then what day to expect delivery and then on the day a text telling me a time, ideal as I was out and about and meant I got home in time.

Back