demotivated

dablaksista

Silver Member
Hi guys...jus weighed myself at home (I normally get weighed at class) and I have put on 2lbs..my scales r correct cuz i have a sneaky weigh every week b4 i go to class and its always the same. I have gone back to my old exercise regime, this is my weekly plan:

Mon: Boxercise
Tues: Swimming
Wed: skippin at home 30 mins
Sat:Gym
Sun:Skipping

Previously I was only loosing 1.5lbs a week and now im gaining. :( I really do feel like just accepting that I wont be slim. The only problem is that im a bridesmaid for my friends wedding and I have to loose 43lbs to fit into the dress.

I have been following sw 100% this week and im really disappointed.

Do not sneaky peek!!! Your weight naturally fluctuates by as much as 7lb from day to day so what you see on the scales today bears no relation to what they will say on your official weigh in day. To put on 2lbs you would have had to consume an extra 7000 calories - which I'm assuming you have not done! The only thing I would say is that a sudden increase in activity can lead the muscles to retain water so make sure you up the amount of water you drink - an extra glass for every half hour of exercise. And even if you do see an increase this week due to this it will be off again soon.

thanks circes...

Its so easy me me to just switch back up into basically starvation mode (I was on the Cambridge diet previously, a v. low 400-600kcal diet). Thats how I feel when I dont achieve the weightloss. but i will take ur advise and not cheat lol..will keep yu posted if i reach my 50lbs target

keep going and you will see results, well done on all of the exercise too. your body will be adjusting to the changes and if you are doing everything right then it won't be able to hold onto the weight for much longer, therefore you will see weight coming off. keep it up!! :)

thanks circes...

Its so easy me me to just switch back up into basically starvation mode (I was on the Cambridge diet previously, a v. low 400-600kcal diet). Thats how I feel when I dont achieve the weightloss. but i will take ur advise and not cheat lol..will keep yu posted if i reach my 50lbs target

Have you come to SW straight from CD? If so, then it would be normal to see a gain as your body adjusts to eating normally again.

Back