Total Solution Demotivated

Curioushelen83

Hi there everyone. I feel slightly demotivated today. I've nibbled over the last two days and had a caesar salad last night and kicking myself ! Means i haven't lost anything this week, as i just weighed myself. Its only my second week, cant believe i am struggling so much, particularly as i work away from home and stay overnight on my own in hotels. Hoping to feel more motivated for tomorrow stick to plan and the weight will drop off this next week. Has anyone had any weeks like this? Anyone struggle through the second week and get back on it to lose more the third?

Hi there everyone. I feel slightly demotivated today. I've nibbled over the last two days and had a caesar salad last night and kicking myself ! Means i haven't lost anything this week, as i just weighed myself. Its only my second week, cant believe i am struggling so much, particularly as i work away from home and stay overnight on my own in hotels. Hoping to feel more motivated for tomorrow stick to plan and the weight will drop off this next week. Has anyone had any weeks like this? Anyone struggle through the second week and get back on it to lose more the third?

Sorry to hear that your having a bit of a hard time of it just now. I lost 3 stone on exante and have been maintaining for around 4 months now. Believe me when I say, nothing feels as good as being at goal and all the effort you put in now will be soo worth it!! I had a few days here and there when I felt like you (I work away a lot too and know that doesn't help). I just tried to distract myself and when I felt tempted, I'd ask myself if it was really worth it. If you have been good 80% of the time and then slip up it could result in staying the same or worse and it then in turn makes you want to give up. Stick to it and you will lose and that's the greatest motivation of all!

Good luck x
SC

ive been on off since 1st december
keep back tracking, to what happened a few weeks ago, and begin comfort eating, i really want to kick start and just hit the nail on the head, but feeling demotivated, think i just need to get a grip and hit home, and show everyone, actually show myself it can be done :) we can do it, but people will always say we cant do it, but im not letting anything get in the way now

You're bound to have good and bad periods, how are you getting on?

I can totally identify with you, and particularly what kenshin said about being on and off. I started Exante back in January but fell off the wagon after 2 weeks, and I STILL haven't got back on lol So almost a year later, I'm bigger than I was when I started :( Old habits are the hardest to break.

But each day is a new opportunity to start fresh, so if you have any more blips or bad days, try to keep that in mind. I hope you're doing ok :) x

You're bound to have good and bad periods, how are you getting on?

I can totally identify with you, and particularly what kenshin said about being on and off. I started Exante back in January but fell off the wagon after 2 weeks, and I STILL haven't got back on lol So almost a year later, I'm bigger than I was when I started :( Old habits are the hardest to break.

But each day is a new opportunity to start fresh, so if you have any more blips or bad days, try to keep that in mind. I hope you're doing ok :) x

Hi there. Thanks for your words of encouragement. I am steadily involving food into my diet presently, and coming off for the Christmas period. I lost a stone and 4 lbs in a month which is great. I expect this week, i will see a small gain, due to normal food intake. I feel really in control presently and am eating low GI meals to keep my hunger at bay. Plan to go back on exante the middle of January for 6 weeks, as i still have 3.5 stone to lose. I think its all a journey, when your ready to commit it'll be there. I had 6 stone to lose from April this year, as of today i have lost 2 stone and 4 lbs to . My aim is 3.5 stone before november next year , my 30th. Its a slow progress but i don't want to be harsh and end up failing. I hope you find the passion and desire to lose the weight you would like to. There are other methods rather than exante, i mix things up a little. Calorie counting, slim and save, exante, weight watchers, hypnosis, daily meditations. What every gets you to goal! I will keep in mind that we all have blips its not that I am failing just battling :) x

Back