DenDen's Diary

DenDen

Started exante today weighing in at 17s 12lbs.
Using this diary to mainly record my losses.

Can someone please let me know how to add my current BMI in the profile.

Thanks

Last edited:
Good luck DenDen :)

Thank you Jayne33 for popping in. I see you're doing brilliantly. If I could achieve what you have so far I'd be over the moon, really��

I've been peeing every 10 minutes for the last couple of hours, I nearly got caught out in sainsburys. I can't remember how long it takes for the water works to settle down. Also bit apprehensive about becoming constipated again . Did lipotrim 4 years ago and really don't want to have that problem again.

Started on exante 4 days ago and as of this morning down 5lbs, so not bad. Would ideally like a 10 or 11lb weight loss for the week.

Down another 2.2lbs this morning :)

Absolutely love the carbonara it really is delish. After I take it out of the microwave I leave it for another 5 minutes so that the pasta swells, it's really filling and so tasty. Also like the sausages, choc & orange bar as well as the cherries and berries shake. After so much great feedback I thought the Thai chicken soup would have been nice but I was sooo disappointed, bought more of that than anything else, really disliked it, but may try it again next week to see if my taste buds change as I still have 6 left. All in all exante for me seems a lot more doable than lipotrim.

So determined to lose the weight this time.

While still in bed this morning I suffered with leg cramps, sooo painful and when I got up felt really dizzy and off balance. All good now though!

Tried the porridge this morning, smelt like porridge and tasty like porridge, I was well pleased. Exante has such varied choices that I can really see myself following this long term with hopefully not too many problems. Drank 3 litres of water yesterday and felt that I could have had more as I seemed to be more thirsty than usual.

All in all really happy how it's all been going and have my official weekly weigh in tomorrow.

While still in bed this morning I suffered with leg cramps, sooo painful and when I got up felt really dizzy and off balance. All good now though! Tried the porridge this morning, smelt like porridge and tasty like porridge, I was well pleased. Exante has such varied choices that I can really see myself following this long term with hopefully not too many problems. Drank 3 litres of water yesterday and felt that I could have had more as I seemed to be more thirsty than usual. All in all really happy how it's all been going and have my official weekly weigh in tomorrow.

Well done on sticking to diet! And good luck for your weigh in, sure you'll have a great loss :)

Hi, I found the Thai chicken soup more bearable with some Tabasco in it (I like spice) and some slim rice (18calories for the whole pack and no carbs)

good luck for your weigh in tomorrow :)

Weigh in day today and I'm down 11.6lbs. So so happy, not just about the loss but that I have found food on this diet that I enjoy and look forward to eating. I really have no excuses to continue my journey for a more healthier and happy me :)

Have to say still feeling light headed at times, but I'm sure it will pass.

If only I knew the porridge was so tasty I would of bought more that two :sigh:. I've just received a months supply of food but I'm tempted to put an order in for more porridge as I've really enjoyed it these last two mornings.

Last edited:
Well done !!!! that's brilliant. you're well on the way.
I love the porridge too and eat the apple and cinammon one most mornings. I bought a box of 50 to keep me going :)

Well done DenDen. Brilliant first week's loss :) The variety is great isn't it. I have lots now that I really enjoy, and things I still haven't tried! I tend to stay away from the soups and most meals, except cottage pie, carbonara and sweet and sour noodles. I do have a few packs of chilli here, but haven't tried it yet. The only pack I've found so far that I totally cannot eat is the burger mix. Just can't get it down. The sausage mix was so, so, but I managed to eat it. Won't order again though. Bars are great too, and I've even acquired a taste for the more chewy textured ones, which I didn't like much to begin with. Hope you have a fantastic week 2. The longer you do this for the more you settle into it :)

Tried the chilli bean last night for dinner, it was really really tasty and I scrapped my bowl too. :)

TOTM started yesterday and feel a little bloaty so have upped my water intake. If my memory serves me right it doesn't seem to affect my weight loss any - we shall see.

Have also continued to suffer from dizziness especially when I get up during the night to use the toilet. Will see how things go as I may need to up my calories a little if it continues. Also suffering from an annoying sore throat at the mo.

Will be be starting the March challenge tomorrow which I am looking forward to.

As of this morning into the 16's. :D
Would be great if I could get into 15's by the end of March. :)

Go team den!
I've been reading your posts we have a similar start weight. Although I'm a serial VLCD dieter but a newbie to exante this time I'm on a 15 week blitz. You are doing so well il be keeping an eye out to see how you're doing. Mmmm didn't mean to sound slightly creepy there lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're doing great, DenDen. Well done and enjoy your Exante stuff as the weight falls off! x

Hope all going well DenDen :) I tried the chilli bean pack recently and agree it's yum! Only bought 3 packs with a recent order though, so need to get more next time!

Week 2 (day 15)

Thank you guys for visiting my diary!
All is going well. No hunger and down 4.10lbs :)

Ocassionally, still suffering a little light headedness but definitely less than before. Still have the. metallic taste in my mouth which my daughter informed me last night makes my breath stink lol.:sigh:
Tried the shepherds pie which was so so but all in all really enjoying my meals.

Hiya DenDen,
How are you getting on?

Not doing to well at the moment. Stayed the same this week. I'm having problems resisting my home cooked dinners for the rest of the family. It's really hard saying NO to lamb biryani, chicken curry and macaroni pie (not all at once) lol. I just can't stop picking at the food. Really have no excuse as I really enjoy my exante meals. So what's a girl gonna do?

Thought I'd try and eat my meals just before the family dinner is cooked/served. It's strange, because I didn't have this issue during the first two weeks and I'm not picking at the food because I'm hungry............ just greedy lol

Already seeing results from 3 weeks on exante. My back and knee problems have improved a lot. Amazing!

Plan on visiting diaries tomorrow.

We all get nibbly at times. No way out of it, but through! You're still eating lots less than you did before Exante x

DenDen, I was feeling the same about the family dinners earlier on in the week as well. I'm week 9. I think it can hit at anytime, the occasions where the whole thing seems to get that much harder. But it's only temporary, refocus on why you started and what you want to achieve and that should help you get back on track. Don't feel guilty, move on. You can do this x

Back