DEN'S CWP DIARY

Denise140

Now 40% less fat !
Hi everyone!

I collected my first week's supply of Cambridge foods today and will be continuing my weight-loss journey via the CWP after 15 successful weeks on Lipotrim.

I've already tried choc/mint bar :D and am looking forward to porridge for breakfast! Very excited :D

Dx

Last edited:
Hello and good luck with your weightloss journey :) I loved CD when I was on it.. You have done really well so far.
Danii x

You've done great so far. Can I ask why you're switching? Is there a difference in the plans, I'm not familiar with lt.

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

You've done great so far. Can I ask why you're switching? Is there a difference in the plans, I'm not familiar with lt.

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

Mainly to get some extra choice hun! LT is very limited, only 3 shake flavours and 1 soup :( After 15 weeks I was beginning to get a bit desperate!

So far, so good on CD.....

mint choc bar 10/10
Porridge 9/10
Fruits of Forest shake 10/10
Leek and potato soup 8/10
:D:D:D

Good luck hunni!!! : ) XXX

Thanks Dee! Still no word from Piers about our Monty forum :cry:

Are you enjoying the book?

Dx

Mint Tea

Hmmmmmmm! Mint tea :D

Didn't used to like it - this diet has totally changed my taste buds!

Denise140 said:
Hmmmmmmm! Mint tea :D

Didn't used to like it - this diet has totally changed my taste buds!

Hey same here taste changed so much can't believe it

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Week 1 -BIG success!

Well.....5 lbs down at my weigh-in on Wednesday!

So loving the extra choice on this diet, I'm quite confident about being able to stay 100% over Christmas.

The plan is to move to Sole Source + in the New Year so I've a new ticker because I'd like to be under 12 Stone at that point or close to it.
12 lbs in 15 days! Well a girl's got to have a challenge ;)

Whoop whoop !

-7 Stone as of this morning! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!

Well....today is my last day of TFR!

4 months ago today, I started Lipotrim and, having switched to Cambridge Sole Source at the beginning of December, I've been 100% ever since.

However tomorrow, on the advice of my CD counsellor I'll be moving to Sole Source plus and introducing some protein as I've been experiencing some problems with dizziness and fainting which we believe is my body's way of saying enough is enough!

So....cottage cheese salad tomorrow! Looking forward to it!

Dx

Well......that was soooooooo weird! The cottage cheese tasted much better than I EVER remember cottage cheese tasting! But 225g of the stuff was a huge pile and I just couldn't finish it!

Have GAINED this morning but that's not necessarily down to the extra meal; have been in the doldrums scales-wise this week. I know it just happens sometimes but it's soooooo depressing!
I'm so close to losing my 100th pound I could cry with frustration.

Poached egg and salad today and then Turkey and vegetables tomorrow so I won't feel too left out of the Christmas Dinner!

Hope you all have a lovely Christmas

Dx

I'm so glad that I was able to sit at the Christmas dinner-table with the family and eat at least part of the Turkey dinner.:D

Wow! ....170g of turkey breast is a LOT:) and making "gravy" out of part of my Oriental Chilli Soup sachet was a master stroke! I warmed up a tablespoon of my yogurt/garlic dressing too, which tasted fab on cauliflower and broccoli :D

Trying not to get too disheartened by the fact that the scales are still stubbornly stuck on 12 st 11 lbs .....looks like I'll be recording a STS for this week.:cry:

Oh well.....it's better than gaining the 4-5 lbs as I used to over Christmas! If things don't shift by Friday (i.e. after a week of SS+) I guess I'll go back to TFR until I get out of the obese category.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas

Dx

Well done for getting through Christmas Day intact and enjoying it too! I'm off for long walk soon to get rid of my food hangover from yesterday! Alas I couldn't stick to what I had planned for Christmas Day but for a change I am not allowing myself to go on a downward spiral and eat for the rest of the week!

Well done for getting through Christmas Day intact and enjoying it too! I'm off for long walk soon to get rid of my food hangover from yesterday! Alas I couldn't stick to what I had planned for Christmas Day but for a change I am not allowing myself to go on a downward spiral and eat for the rest of the week!

Good for you! That was always my downfall.....don't know why I ever thought it was justified but on previous diets it was always a case of " oh dear, broke my diet....well might as well have this now....and this....and this....:sigh:

Hope you enjoy your walk :D

:sigh:

As predicted .....STS :confused:

So, here's the plan; I'm going to persevere with sole source plus until New Year's Day, so that I can have a relatively normal meal with the family, then I'm going back to sole source as of Jan 2nd until I've broken the 12 stone barrier.

See this girls? This is my determined face......

Back