Dental treatment

Jamsi

Please can anyone advise me... I have been to the dentist this morning to have a filling replaced. I am now feeling really shaky and my legs are weak and I have to keep having a sit down/lie down.

I am not sure if it is the anaesthetic or because of too much exercise.. I cycled to work and back this morning (6 miles) then cycled to the dentist and back (another 4 miles) so 10 miles altogether. I am only on day 3.

Is there anything I can do to make this awful feeling go away. I have had my lunch shake early today but now it hasn't helped.
:sign0163:

Hi sorry to hear you feel low but I think maybe you've really over done it for day three!!! I was told it might be best to avoid much exercise week one even if I'm usually moderately active. You are on a very low calorie diet so your energy levels will be very low a while. I'd take it easy - you'll still lose weight - or you nay crash and burn x

Also did you use their mouthwash? I'm genuinely thinking of taking my own when I go in a few weeks

The only "extra" exercise I have done is the 4 miles to the dentist and back. Mr Pharmacist man said doing exercise I normally do would be ok but I am beginning to think that you are right and it I should of been taking the bus to work!

I didn't use their mouthwash to rinse with because they have either run out or are being tight because only water was available.

Feeling a bit better now, had a bath and a brew :)

Keep soldiering on :) x tee hee a dentists that's tight? Yeah I can believe that!! Glad you are feeling better. Thats still a lot of exercise you can always get back to your normal routine in a day or two. It'll stand you in great stead come weigh days and soon you'll be brim full of energy x good luck x

Good job it's Friday tomorrow, I can have two days resting :)

I use my bike because the bus is so blooming expensive.. Nearly £5 for a return ticket and my bicycle is free and so much nicer because I ride along the river and through the country park.
Like you say by the end of next week I will have so much energy I will even ride up the hills ;)

Back