Dentist

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Off to the dentist AGAIN in a few mins to get the nashers sorted AGAIN. God I hate teeth, good dieters aid though if you cann't eat anything without clinging to the ceiling lol. Also has anyone else been having problems with computers as mine keeps loosing conection this last few days. I hate computers as well, and washing machines as that bu**er broke Monday, toilet seat today whats going to be next I wonder. Talk about being in bits. Anyway everybody hold on to something at 3.00 and all scream together as the needle goes into my gums, the drilling starts and the cries of help from the dentist are heard far and wide as I grab hold of his ba**s and squeeze with uncontrolable force. Poor lamb. See you all later Love and hugs to everyone xx

Good luck! Will think of you come 3pm!

I hate the dentist, went 2 weeks ago for two fillings and my teeth are even more sensitive then what they were before I had the fillings done! Too scared to go back lol.

Ooo..Huni...that made my toes curl thinking about the drill...just looked at clock...its 3pm....hope you are ok?!!!

2 hours spent at dentist yesturday and still not got my tooth filled. Apparently it is infected so he has packed it with antibiotics and got to go back in 2 weeks, had the injection and everything ready to have the filling done but then ground to a holt. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Thanks for the support guys I was bl**dy nervous I can tell you.

Back