depression

amandaw2409

Hiya people I did Cambridge for 6 weeks not so long ago and due to problems I couldn't continue because of money issues so I decided I'm not givin up loosing weight so I joined weight watchers but it just doesn't work for me I hate it all the food temptation I'm forcing myself food to make sure I eat enough points its crap I hate it :( I lost 16lb I'm my 6 weeks of Cambridge and I coped so well I was so proud of myself and so was my family now I just feel a faliure I can't go back to cambridge yet as money is a big problem causing me sleep issues work issues and family I'm so so upset and this morning I broke down and have just not stopped crying all day, I just hope things work themselves out and ill be back with you all soon good luck everyone you are all fantastic on here x x x x

Amanda I am very sorry you are having such a hard time...you did very well losing 16lbs in six weeks and you should be very proud of yourself.:happy096:

Weight Watchers have the Simply Filling programme that might suit you better...have a look at the stickies in this forum.

Weight Watchers - Simply Filling

Whatever you do keep a diary to help you focus and keep you on track.

Hiya people I did Cambridge for 6 weeks not so long ago and due to problems I couldn't continue because of money issues so I decided I'm not givin up loosing weight so I joined weight watchers but it just doesn't work for me I hate it all the food temptation I'm forcing myself food to make sure I eat enough points its crap I hate it :( I lost 16lb I'm my 6 weeks of Cambridge and I coped so well I was so proud of myself and so was my family now I just feel a faliure I can't go back to cambridge yet as money is a big problem causing me sleep issues work issues and family I'm so so upset and this morning I broke down and have just not stopped crying all day, I just hope things work themselves out and ill be back with you all soon good luck everyone you are all fantastic on here x x x x

AWWW babe big hugs I know that Cambridge is expensive but also i know that fresh and healthy food can also be quite a lot when you tally it up xxxx

What ever you do tho your doing amazingly and should give yourself a pat on the back xxxx

So sorry to hear about your troubles Amanda.

Don't be so hard on yourself. A 16lb loss in 6 weeks is fab and you should be proud of yourself.

Unfortunately, CD is expensive. Hope you find a cheaper alternative that works for you.

Good luck & best wishes x

Awhh thats awful Amanda :(
I also have depression & go to therapy once a week, i personally find Cambridge the light at the end of the tunnel & its turning my life around,
making me feel better each day.
Hopefully you can return to Cambridge soon, but until then maybe try & cut out carbs (the weight will come off) and drink lots of water!! x

Back