Derren Brown sofa sticking

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by clare56, 18 September 2009 Social URL.

1. clare56

clare56 Member

Did anyone actually stick? Lol xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    oooh I've set this to record!

4. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

didnt stick me :(

5. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    omg i stuck like glue. only just got free :eek:

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    What did he do to make you stick? Hypnotism?

Didn't see it

7. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

really :eek:

8. clare56

clare56 Member

Wow, I thought that maybe it didn't really work cos it didn't stick me, lol, I'm so cynical!

He played a film with subliminal messages in it.

9. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    it was the weirdest things ever and i still feel tingly now. tried calling the number but couldnt get through.
    at first i just felt really really heavy but i was convinced i would still be able to move. son, hubby and sons friend were not affected at all.
    i then pushed behind my back to move, i sat forward with my back but my legs were fixed in position.
    i dont think they believed me at all UNTIL my son sat on floor in front of me and tried to lift my leg . it wouldnt move off the floor. u could see my legs were relaxed but they were set like stone in their position

10. clare56

clare56 Member

Wow, that's so weird! Was it scary that you couldn't move? When did you get released? X x x

11. cherylxx

cherylxx Silver Member

Diet:
    CD sole source
    i was really calm at first but after the release message i expected to be released immediately and i wasnt so i felt a tad panicky although still quite giddy with it.
    it died off quite slowly and i still have some pins and needles type tingling in tops of legs, bottoms of feet and buttocks. im sure that will pass though

12. ♥Nay84♥

♥Nay84♥ Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.47%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    I stuck as well (well my arm did)!! Strangest feeling I have ever had. Watched it twice, the first time I just randomly laughed for no reason but the second time I really concentrated and it worked! Couldn't lift my arm at all, felt like someone was sat on it lol my bro txt me and I wanted to reach for my phone to txt back but it just didn't happen. Derren is amazing!! Buying tickets tomorrow for his Enigma tour, should be fun! :)

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.