Desert recipes ? Help !

Half syn cake is really good! And it's the WHOLE cake for half a syn!!

search for recipe for 1/2 syn roulade, its beautiful and as hollie101 said its for the WHOLE cake - you can share it if you want (but i wouldn't)
Its really easy to make

Smash buns are nice. It could be made into a cake. But you would have to syn the smash like a red day. But with quark and fruit layered threw it would be lush and nowhere near as bad as a proper cake.

1 tin of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
40g sweetener
3 eggs
1tsp baking powder
2tsp almond essence
1tsp vanilla essence

Blend it all together and put in a roulade tin, bake for about 25/30 minutes, make sure you either grease proof paper the tin or fry light it

I tend to put quark and sweetener on top of mine as a substitute for icing :) if you need any clarification on it just ask xx

1 tin of chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
40g sweetener
3 eggs
1tsp baking powder
2tsp almond essence
1tsp vanilla essence

Blend it all together and put in a roulade tin, bake for about 25/30 minutes, make sure you either grease proof paper the tin or fry light it

I tend to put quark and sweetener on top of mine as a substitute for icing :) if you need any clarification on it just ask xx

You'd need to syn these as chickpeas are only free when eaten in their original form or mashed for humous etc.. If used as a flour substitute they are synned at the original day syn value of 6 syns per 100g :(

Back