desision made - thanks all

Maz35

Hi
Thanks for all your advice earlier in the week, I've booked an appointment with a Cambridge consultant for Monday evening. I will have done 4 weeks of lighter life on Monday and have received an impressive 30 minutes counselling!! Its time to jump ship and I'm actually very excited, not least because your bars taste so much better and at 5ft 10 I get 4 packs a day.The lady sounds very nice and professional and i have to go to her house for a 30-45 minute appointment. I'll let you know how i get on, thanks again everyone x

Hi Maz,

Congratulations on your loss so far.

Can I be nosy? I'm also 5' 10" and wondered what weight your aiming for. The lightest adult weight I've been is 12st 7lb and a size 16. I'm hoping to get into a 14 and have set my target weight to 11st 7lb. I know we're all different shapes but as I said I'm nosy!:)

Congratulations on you loss so far Maz, i never regretted jumping ship from LL to CD. And CD's flavours are so much nicer, yummy! Good Luck hun....xxx

Hi Maz,

Can I be nosy? I'm also 5' 10" and wondered what weight your aiming for. The lightest adult weight I've been is 12st 7lb and a size 16. I'm hoping to get into a 14 and have set my target weight to 11st 7lb. I know we're all different shapes but as I said I'm nosy!:)

Hi, i would like to be a good size 14 and my target is 12 stone. It would be nice to be 11 stone something to keep me motivated to stay there but the last time i got to 11 stone 13 lbs many many years ago all size 14's fitted and looked fab! hope this helps Maz

Thanks Maz,
To be honest I'd be happy to get into a 20 at the mo! I'm seeing a CDC on Mon, using up my old LL shakes this week. Hoping they do taste nicer! And as you said, 4 shakes!!

Hi Maz,

P.S I'm 13 stone 2 now and all 16's are fitting well, I've posted a photo in the gallery if you want a nose x

Wow Maz, you look fantastic!!!!

thanks, we are really lucky being so tall, people never believe i weigh over 13 stone and it helps that i only wear heels, don't even own a pair of flats! good luck with your loss, it'll be good to hear how you get on. x

thanks, we are really lucky being so tall, people never believe i weigh over 13 stone and it helps that i only wear heels, don't even own a pair of flats! good luck with your loss, it'll be good to hear how you get on. x

my email address is [email protected] if you want to chat, i start CD on monday to, it'll be good to hear what you think as we are both leaving LL x

Back