Desperate!

jan9209

Silver Member
Just ruined my one and only dinner if steaks :( I'm starving and nothing else left I'm slowly eying up remaining bits of wedding cake!!! Either that or wait till tomorrow for brekkie sob :( x

Is the steak in no way salvageable? Can you mince it up and make a burger or something?

I feel your pain. I love steak!

I'm so gutted 2 bits of gorgeous steak, thought I'd be smart and put it on a low heat and have a bath!! Could break windows with it :( have settled for some stinky oat bran porridge lol not amused!!! Haha x

Dear Jan

Not only did you ruin your steak but Fireman Sam is coming to visit you about fire safety!!! ;)

As for the oatbran porridge, yukky? No way, it's delish! :D

Happy Tuesday

P x

Haha I know P thought I had it in hand :( I usually like porridge but after wasting 2 beautiful bits of steak it was well begrudged to eat it lol that's why it's stinky!!!! Stinky seconds!!! Lol

Hank Marvin today so going to eat extra chicken yuuuuummmmmmmmmm

P.s I wrapped the cake up in tinfoil and shoved it in the fridge, didn't touch it go me!! X

It's ok panic over took the remainder into work and didn't have any!!! Bad thing is only had porridge for dinner 2 boiled eggs for brekkie and was at a convention all day huge lush Buffett of gorgeous food and not wanting to cheat I left early :( so have had no lunch except a bit of Dukan bread and now I feel sick :( reaaaallly going to enjoy dinner tonight haha

Feel so proud I stepped away from the Buffett go me yey!!! Hope it's not triggered starvation mode :0 xxx

Back