Desperately Looking for a Weight loss buddy

USAgirl

Silver Member
:wave_cry:Hello I am Jumping back on the bandwagon after gaining quite a bit of weight. I cant seem to get any encouragement from Family or friends who are always trying to get me to eat ,especially my mother she doesnt mean any harm I know, but it defeats my goals. . Anyhoo all of this is getting me down, but I dont want to let this get the best of me. I am hopng I can find a buddy i can check in on daily and that can do the same for me. I am hoping there are some people who would love to join me on this journey.:)

Last edited:
Hey hun, I've just started my journey too a couple of weeks back and have a similar amount of weight to lose. What diet are you following if any? Set up a diary and I'll happily check in daily. Good luck!!

Hello Steph

How are you doing so nice to hear from you. I am really struggling to keep on track, but I am determined to win this battle. I am going to try to do the high protein and low carbs and exercise. I am trying to walk 4 to 5 miles once a day that takes 1hr. and try to build up to exercising 2 hrs a day maybe. I am going to set mini goals for myself for the next couple of months. I have done this program before and it worked nicely ,but I know this time will be harder for one I am older and two I am having a lot of relationship promblems now, but I thats why I am here. I will get ready to set up a diary in the next couple of days. thanks again Steph. the more encouragement you get the better. And I will Happily be there to cheer you on also. :D

The best thing you can remember is that if you have a bad day, tomorrow is a new one :)

Back