Desperately seeking my slim self.

lou1hammond

Thought maybe starting a diary would help on my journey.

I am 32 a mum of 2 boys 14 & 3 and am often home alone as my husband works away from home for 2 months at a time.

I am on day 10 of my slim and save adventure and I have a very long way to go. Deep breath in and I need to confess my vitals I guess.... This is something I have never done before sooooo here goes,

I am 5ft 3.5 and on day one of slim and save I was in at 17st 13lb ( I can not believe I just wrote that) no one knew my actual weight, not my DH, my mother NOONE!

Week one weigh in I am down to 17st 4lb so 9lb off. I was thrilled I hope I can continue decent losses( I don't expect 9 weekly) but a nice 4 or 5 would be fabulous.

My next weigh in is this coming Monday and my totm is also due on the same day arrrrggghhh! Please don't let me give in to the dreaded cravings.

I am finding the diet itself ok so far, I am mostly doing 3 packs + a small protein meal at the moment,, I really can't cope with the shakes but like most other things.

Hi Lou, well done so far! I don't tell anyone I know my weight either but it feels quite good to be able to do it on here. Good luck for week 2:)

Thanks very much :)

Tomorrow will be interesting , I have to drive to Newport and back to go to the passport office and hang around for 4 hours, I will be out from 9 till about 6 what the hell am I going to do ?

Have a pack for breakfast and take a bar which you can split into 2 or three. Take some water with you and sip on it. It's long day so early on but you need to tough it out, make sure you don't have the means to buy anything if you get really hungry. You won't die! You'll just feel hungry maybe and it will pass. Good luck and stay strong x

I take a shaker and a bottle of water so I can fill it up put powder in the shaker and drink :)

Well done for your achievement so far I hope its plan sailing for u now

I really struggle getting the shakes down to be honest , but I guess I could take one as a back up rather than reaching for anything else.( I have a few from my sample pack)

I am feeling blue tonight, road ahead seems so long right now :(

Ive been there used to be 20 stone but just keep taking baby steps and youll be at target before u know it.

Just take one day at a time

Well so far so good , I had my oatmeal before I left( I love the oatmeal and porridge yum)
And brought a bar with me for lunch, I have had that but I have plenty of water with me and if need be I will go somewhere and have a decaf coffee . Another 3 hours to wait and then a hour and a half drive back home to go before I can have another pack or some supper :)

I did it I survived the day and stuck to plan! I resisted the oodles of cakes and sandwiches , chocolate , chips, burgers, snacks and treats that I saw.

Proud of myself

That's great, well done :)

I can feel the mood swings of totm starting to happen . I would love to have a big bucketful of stodgy right now.

I want to lose weight more though, keep telling myself that and I hope that works .

Don't give in to it! You'll only regret it later you know that. Stay strong :)

All going well still 100% , however my period has arrived 2 days early... Onwards and downwards any how I hope

Made myself two small turkey burgers to have for supper mmmmm can't wait , I will just cook them on my griddle and have with my (now) usual medley of broccoli , cabbage and asparagus which I steam :) .

hi there , how did wi go ? well done so far . xxx

So weigh in day is here am on second day of AF so was hoping to have at least a small loss as I have been 100% all week!

Any way I am really happy 6lbs off!!!! That means that in 2 weeks I have lost 15lbs aka 1 stone 1lb!!!!!! Over the blummin moon

Back