Desperately seeking someone who's moved from Slimming World!

Lea C

Hi everyone, have any of you lovely people moved over from SW and therefore have the updated books for sale?

Hi there,

I joined from SW last week. Have you joined online? If not, there's a website I went through called Quidco. You pay £31.85 to join and they give you £30.00 cashback :) I then bought the books on the WW website for £9.50 - so it was less than £12 for everything! You would pay around that much per book on eBay x

Hi thanks for your reply. Sorry I'm confused, you bought the SW books? It's that one I'm after not WW

Ohhhhh, I'm sorry! Misunderstood. You're more than welcome to mine, although they do have my weights and measurements inside as well as a couple of stickers on the front. If you don't mind that, then they're yours x

Really? That would be amazing! I've been struggling for so long to get hold of the 2012 food optimising book as I just can't go to class. Thankyou so much I really don't mind paying you for it either like I said I'm desperate lol x

I'll send you an email x

Hi, sorry if Im pestering lol just wonder if you had emailed me yet as I don't want to miss you if you have and I haven't recieved it! x

I thought I had - maybe I did .com instead of .co.uk or vice verca! I will send it again when I get home, on my phone atm x

Sorry, I'm in the middle of moving house, so all is a bit all over the place, didn't get around to it last night. Can I PM you on here instead? I go on this from my phone so its easier x

Back