1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Dessert Ideas please! my sweet tooth is a calling!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Lightbulb31, 27 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Lightbulb31

Lightbulb31 Active Member

Hi There

anyone have any tasty dessert ideas? anything in particular will do, although i do have some hot choc options sachets that i would like to use if i can somehow?

many thanks! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jen3

jen3 Well-Known Member

Mix the options sachet in to a tub of quark and have it over fruit or just dip slices of fruit in it

4. willfitskinnyjeans

willfitskinnyjeans Well-Known Member

There's some great terrine recipes about there free. There a set yogurt/jelly fruit desert.

I believe meringue is quite low in syns.

I like a warmed Allen light choc fudge with chopped banana or strawberry on it

5. Lightbulb31

Oh yum the terrine sounds good will see if I can find the recipe. also the choc fudge as well, is that a cereal? Also do you know how many syns the choc fudge would be? Thanks x :0)

6. willfitskinnyjeans

It's alpen light or aldi do a much cheaper version you can have 2 as hex

7. willfitskinnyjeans

It's a cereal bar that's on the hex list. X

8. Lightbulb31

That's great thanks, will also give the quark a go when I can find it in the shops! Lol thanks x

9. Samantha26

Samantha26 Well-Known Member

I've started buying the tescos finest meringue nest (2.5 syns) break it up and add to sweetened quark with fresh blueberries and strawberries - healthy eaton mess :)

10. Lemontella

Lemontella Well-Known Member

I picked this recipe up in class last night!

Total Greek 0% or Muller of your choice
    1 crumbled meringue nest
    chopped berries of your choice

Line a teacup with cling film, mix all ingredients together and fill the teacup
    Twist clingfilm to seal the top and freeze for 1 - 1.5 hours
    Serve with more chopped fruit and enjoy!

Approx. 3 syns (depending on the meringues used)

11. RosiePops

RosiePops Well-Known Member

image-2224808843.jpg

Currently munching my way through this! Fresh peaches, a mini meringue (2.5) with fat free yoghurt (mixed in a little sweetener and vanilla) x

12. Lightbulb31

ooohh yum! I love meringue! thanks ladies, will definitely be trying these. Think I will give the frozen one a try first! thanks again x

13. Lightbulb31

Something I did the other night that I saw on line which was quite nice was blobbing drops of muller light on to a baking tray and popping it in to the freezer and it makes frozen buttons! they melt in your mouth, yum!

14. gemmaer

gemmaer Active Member

This sounds AMAZING - so making these tonight! Thanks!

15. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Well-Known Member

I like to put the muller light banana and custard in the ice cream maker and keep stirring it ill you get ice cream :)

16. RosiePops

RosiePops Well-Known Member

Fab idea! Just saw it on the Sainsburys advert and they put a slice of strawberry on it too!

17. Lightbulb31

oooh that's a good idea, will give that a go. yum! x

18. Joannelouise81

Joannelouise81 Well-Known Member

Oooooh I may actually have this for breakfast (the Alpen light ones with banana yummy)

Week 1 11 stone 8 week 2 11 stone 6.5 Read my diary here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wo...joannes-hen-do-wedding-diary-2014-2015-a.html

19. marie_22490

marie_22490 Member

Last night I had a jelly (1/2 syn), muller light, strawberrys and 3 mini meringues (3 syn). Was lovely and a huge bowl for only 3.5 syns.