• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Dessert Ideas please! my sweet tooth is a calling!

jen3

Silver Member
Mix the options sachet in to a tub of quark and have it over fruit or just dip slices of fruit in it

There's some great terrine recipes about there free. There a set yogurt/jelly fruit desert.

I believe meringue is quite low in syns.

I like a warmed Allen light choc fudge with chopped banana or strawberry on it

Oh yum the terrine sounds good will see if I can find the recipe. also the choc fudge as well, is that a cereal? Also do you know how many syns the choc fudge would be? Thanks x :0)

That's great thanks, will also give the quark a go when I can find it in the shops! Lol thanks x

Samantha26

Silver Member
I've started buying the tescos finest meringue nest (2.5 syns) break it up and add to sweetened quark with fresh blueberries and strawberries - healthy eaton mess :)

I picked this recipe up in class last night!

Total Greek 0% or Muller of your choice
1 crumbled meringue nest
chopped berries of your choice

Line a teacup with cling film, mix all ingredients together and fill the teacup
Twist clingfilm to seal the top and freeze for 1 - 1.5 hours
Serve with more chopped fruit and enjoy!

Approx. 3 syns (depending on the meringues used)

ooohh yum! I love meringue! thanks ladies, will definitely be trying these. Think I will give the frozen one a try first! thanks again x

Something I did the other night that I saw on line which was quite nice was blobbing drops of muller light on to a baking tray and popping it in to the freezer and it makes frozen buttons! they melt in your mouth, yum!

Something I did the other night that I saw on line which was quite nice was blobbing drops of muller light on to a baking tray and popping it in to the freezer and it makes frozen buttons! they melt in your mouth, yum!
This sounds AMAZING - so making these tonight! Thanks!

Fab idea! Just saw it on the Sainsburys advert and they put a slice of strawberry on it too!

oooh that's a good idea, will give that a go. yum! x