Desserts/Afters?

MikiMooMoo

I've just had my dinner, and fancy something nice, light and sweet for my afters, but can't decide what to have.

So i guess my Q is....what do you all have for dessert?

Sugarfree jelly, shape delights, weight watchers whip (kind of like angel delight) x

I bought some chocolate mousse, I have sorbet in the freezer, ice lollys, sugar free jelly :) I have a slight sweet tooth..

Mini milks if I'm short of cals :) if I've got a few to play with then I have crumbled ready done meringue nests (50ish) chopped strawberries (50cals worth which is a LOT of strawberries lol) with a decent squirt of light spray cream (25g is around 50cals) jumble together for a kind of sort of Eton mess!!! It's very sweet tho.

Mini milks if I'm short of cals :) if I've got a few to play with then I have crumbled ready done meringue nests (50ish) chopped strawberries (50cals worth which is a LOT of strawberries lol) with a decent squirt of light spray cream (25g is around 50cals) jumble together for a kind of sort of Eton mess!!! It's very sweet tho.

*drools*
That sounds delicious.
I've been trying to have a good day, so have 550 cal left over.. so tempted to use that up right now >.<

Wow thanks guys, some really good food ideas. Gonna make up some jellies tomorrow. And the Eton mess thingy sounds really good, and yes i have a major sweet tooth 24/7!
Was looking in the recipes thread, and there's a recipe for Malteser cakes, they sound lush, so gonna try them tomorrow as well.

Have my WI on thursday and really want to see a lose. Havent been doing so well, but u guys are a really good inspiration, and have kept me going. So thank you!! :)

I love love love mint double choc skinny cows they're my new gave dessert or I sometimes have a bag of malteasers or a ww choc brownie dessert or chopped strawberrys with a shape delight on top! Mmmmm I jus feel robbed if I don't have some pudding ha ha :) x

Mikimoomoo everytime I see your pic I think it's a dogs head on a plate the poor lil thing x that's how obsessed I am about food ha ha :) x

Boring I know but I eat fruit if I'm after something sweet. Sometimes I'll chop up a few different fruits and have a fruit salad. Or natural yoghurt.

For people trying to keep away from chocolate and finding it a bit difficult I read this tip on a health site: Melt some dark chocolate (70% or above) and spread it on a cracker. Or, break the cracker up and mix it with the chocolate. This way you get a bit of a taste of chocolate but it's the good kind of chocolate instead of the delicious kind (!) You could also mix the choc with fruit.

I find the dark chocolate easier to eat if it's melted as it's very bitter.

A ww yog (48cals) or a muller light (95cals) but I also have a piece of chocolate a bit later either a freddo (95cals) curly wurly (115cals) or thin dairy milk bar (110cals) x

dietqueen82 said:
Mikimoomoo everytime I see your pic I think it's a dogs head on a plate the poor lil thing x that's how obsessed I am about food ha ha :) x

Haha.....this is my beloved dog in a head collar. He had a bout of dry itchy skin, and wouldnt leave it alone until it bled, so the vet put him in this collar. He hated it bless him...
We lost him to cancer last july, miss him terribly, but this pic makes me laugh... Looking at it now i see wot u mean!! Sorry lol......x

SkinniMinnie said:
Boring I know but I eat fruit if I'm after something sweet. Sometimes I'll chop up a few different fruits and have a fruit salad. Or natural yoghurt.

For people trying to keep away from chocolate and finding it a bit difficult I read this tip on a health site: Melt some dark chocolate (70% or above) and spread it on a cracker. Or, break the cracker up and mix it with the chocolate. This way you get a bit of a taste of chocolate but it's the good kind of chocolate instead of the delicious kind (!) You could also mix the choc with fruit.

I find the dark chocolate easier to eat if it's melted as it's very bitter.

Thanks but am not a fan of dark chocolate....i like the good old sweet stuff. Daren't get started on choc after dinner! I'd never stop lol...

Frui salad sometimes hits the spot. Other than that most weightwatchers pre-packed desserts are pretty good.
Depending on willpower, 1-2 dunked biscuits, but I find it hard to stop at 2. Maybe low calorie hot choc like Highlights with a squirt of light cream? Or cereal bars. I find them good. Coco Pops bars are chocolately and about 84cals, or nutrigrains are really sweet about 130cals.
Ooo and tesco do a reduced fat biscuit and raisin chocolate bar, they're really nice, about 90cals.

My other favourite pudding is two scoops of carte d'or (between 90 and 120 depending on the flavour....coconut is amazing!!!) and one of those oyster shell wafers. They have nougat in and are half coated in chocolate and shredded coconut. It looks like a really big yummy pudding but its around the 200 cal mark depending on the brands.

Another pudding/snack is fruity rivita spread with chocolate Philadelphia and topped with strawberrys. It's quite chocolatey cheesecakey tasting and about 100 cals a cracker.

Oh it sounds good, gonna go have a look in my asdas tomorrow.
I feel like i live in there at the minute, trying all these new foods out!

Back