Extra Easy Desserts & Treats Ideas

bambino77

Please help. I've done slimming world a few times on and off, now trying again to shift 10-14lb for the summer.

I think where I really struggle is for that sweet fix in the evening. We usually always end up having a meringue nest with muller light yogurt and fruit on top, but eating this night after night gets bit boring.

I've done the freddo frog and curly wurly thing but they are eaten in a milli second so looking for something low in sysns that is something to look forward too and last more than a bite or two.

Hi I had a peak at this thread, as I'd like to try some new desserts. I am a chocolate fiend so I also like to use whatever milk I have left out of my allowance to make a milky coffee (Douwe Egberts hazelnut coffee is my fave for this) and dip in a cadbury freddo 5.5 syns, or oat crunch 7.5 syns or a curly wurly 6 syns as Puppet Witch said.

My friend also got me into M&S popcorn chocolate and pecan, or white chocolate and strawberry 6 syns each. But I suppose it depends on how you like to use your syns. As you can tell I have a massive sweet tooth, so naturally tend to save mine for sweet treats.

Good luck with it :)

This week I have been having stewed rhubarb (100g is 0.5 syns) mixed with quark and sweetener. To me it tastes like a posh fool like dessert.. Although I have been having it for breakfast!

Gemsta does a cheesecake type dessert which is yummy: put an alpen light bar at the bottom of a small dish, then mix a tub of quark with an options hot chocolate and spoon half of it over the alpen bar (save the other half for another dessert tomorrow lol). Put some fruit on the top and then put it in the fridge for an hour or 2. It's lovely :)

There's also a half syn cake recipe, which is like a roulade, which you'll find if you google it :)

Back