Destination Skinny-Mini......

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by sarah-louise x, 6 February 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah-louise x

sarah-louise x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    So here I am at the end of week 1 and boy what a week! I try not to expect too much to avoid disappointing myself but I have indeed done myself proud and not only stuck to this yummy (if i down the shakes quick) diet but iv only gone and bliming done it....iv lost 11.5lbs in one week :D :D :D

I could lie and say its been an easy diet, plain sailing with no real complaints.....but i WOULD be lying :rolleyes: Its been tough, Iv had bad headache on and off, Iv had all the cravings imaginable from food to sex and some combining the 2! ;)...ok OH had that thought but anything to take my mind off things he said :eek:, Iv drunk myself silly....ON WATER!!! Iv pee'ed for England and the rest of Europe, Iv had and still have breath like a dog....but...Im still alive :D and....tell me if im wrong but.... Im sure Im getting skinny :D

Im ready for week 2 and hopefully reach my first real mini goal of losing a whole big fat heavy ugly stone :D

C'mon fat cells....lets be having you!!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mishi

Mishi Getting my slim on!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Congrats 11.5lb in a week thats mental :)

4. Kels_85

Kels_85 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(29.41%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet 810
    Well done chick, that is an amazing loss!! Not that you'll need it, but good luck for next week :)

You can do it xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.