• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Determinators weekly shrinkage

Hey , i thought it would be fab to record my weekly weigh ins .. I lost 6 stone on CD from nov to april this yr and have since been maintaining on SW .
I have 2 - 2.5 stone left to loose and have now come back to get that final bit off :)

So I am on day 8 , had WI this morning and lost 9lb :D I lost 2 stone in 3.5 weeks last time and wish it was going to be that fast this time , but I am aware that it will be slower as I am smaller .. i am infact the smallest I have ever been since I was about 11 ... its a strange feeling and totally new teritory for me !!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done, thats a brillient loss, :party0011: you should have the rest of that 2 stone off in no time

Loopy!

Silver Member
S: 18st1lb C: 18st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done, you've done brilliantly and qudos to you for maintaining too!

wow, have been pottering around for the last hour trying to keep my mind of my sons food in fridge and freezer as i am doing the ss ( been doing it for 5 days this is my 6th) anyway came on hear to see if i could gather some strengh and i just got it in one THANKS and well done x

well I forgot to put last weeks weigh in on here so will do it now !!
I lost another 4 lb .. so 13 lb in 2 weeks :)

I am doing another 1.5 weeks on SS , then a week on 810 .. then up to 1000 for a few days as I am having my gallbladder removed on the 6th oct .. then I have to have 4 weeks off completely , so I am to going to follow slimming world for that month , then back on SS until I get to goal .. which I am hoping wont be far away by then :)

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Well done on your losses so far determinator. You are doing so well and will reach your goal in no time. :)