Total Solution Determined Dolly Ditches the Dumps Day 11

dolly_daydream

Well I'm currently awaiting my exante but its day two of just having 3 superdrug shakes a day while I wait. I'm really excited and determined that by July, I'll no longer have dumps like a truck PMSL

Even though these shakes are high in carbs I definitely feel I am going in and out of ketosis as I recognise the foul taste in my mouth, just can't wait to get the real deal, hopefully Tuesday!!

Bit nervous of just how hungry I will feel in the first few days of exante as at the minute I don't really feel hungry at all and only really had one or two urges that I've quickly dismissed.

Wen the hubby gets in I'm going to ask him to lock the scales in the loft or chuck them out tho as I cannot stop stepping on them, every time I need a wee I end up having a go....and we all know how many times u need to pee throughout the day wen ur drinking over 2L's over water LMAO!!

So heres to a productive 2012, cannot wait to meet the skinny bird hiding inside the fat birds body :flirt2: xx

Hey! Congratulations on the start of your journey! Bet you can not wiat to get into a lovely slinky outfit for your 30th!

Good luck and give it 100% you deserve it! x

Thanks Emma hun, excited isn't the word...roll on flirty at thirty hehehe xx

Woke up feeling awful but...

After tidying the front room, doing the hoovering and putting the baby for a sleep I feel fab again!!

Half hoping my Exante will come tomorrow but pretty much know it will be Tuesday as I ordered late afternoon Friday!

Was really needing something savory yesterday as the tub of shakes I have is just vanilla, so its been just that for two days!! Hubby had a tomato and basil soup for his dinner and I was so thankful for the boullion that was delivered in my shopping only hours before...yum!! Loving that!!

I've made a deal with myself, decided to keep the scales as long as I can resist and only weigh once every morning, if I can't do this they will go in the loft!! So had a sneaky peek this am and I've lost 5lb in 2 days!!!! I'm soo pleased and can't believe I could be seeing the 15's sooner than what I expected!! I'm now lighter than what I have ever been in 7 years!!! Woop Woop!! (she does a little dance) Roll on Tuesday!!! :flirt2:

Getting apprehensive now wondering how different I will feel when finally on the exante. I thought taking these superdrug shakes I would be starving, even though they are heavy carbs they are still only 700 cals a day so I thought I'd be pulling my hair out but I'm not!! Wondering if the carbs are filling me up or if I'm just handling it well?? And wondering if when I finally start the exante hopefully tues whether I will just feel the same of whether it'll be harder and I'll feel hungry?? Just working with the fact that exante will put me into ketosis so I shouldn't feel hungry and that the superdrug shakes definitely don't have me in ketosis (at least not all the time) then maybe, just maybe it wont be harder??

Lol, who knows, what I do know is I can't stop thinking about starting it...come on already!!!!!!!!xx

Ooo Order Showing Complete

So my exante will be here soon YAY!!! Kinda praying I get an email this morning saying its coming today coz I NEEEED it lol!! Town soon and I will have to buy a few tony ferguson shakes as I'm not sure what time my Exante will arrive tomorrow and I'm running out of superdrug as only bought one tin.

Thankfully Rianna's chicken pox are healing now so people won't be staring at my scabby princess, bless her heart!! Now just waiting on the baby taking them, so could be fun starting my exante and the baby getting the pox, will certainly be a test of my commitment lol!! Which I know will NOT falter :D xx

My package is arriving!!

No more whinging dolly...I promise!! I've just heard back from Exante with a time slot for this afternoon..woop woop!!

I also got a fab valentines from my hubby, roses and a membership for the local nuffield fitness and well being centre!! It even has a creche so no excuses when the hubby can't have the kids they can both go in together for an hr while mummy takes a swim or does a spinning class or pumps some iron in the gym woop woop woop...lovin valentines this year, its a great day :D:D:D xxx :flirt2:

Finally Day 1 of Exante

Well todays the day folks!! Had fun sorting my box of Exante products into a nice methodical order last night...sad I know lol :D

so the meal plan for today is toffee, nut and raisin bar at lunch with the kids, mushroom soup half hour before the kids dinner and a chocolate shake at hubbies dinner time...might have it warm.

If anyones got an making/cooking tips for me feel free to leave them here...like no hot liquids in a shaker...pmsl I nearly exploded one last night!! Ouch!!

Weigh day Friday, can't decide whether to go swimming with my new membership today or take the wee one to the cinema for the first time. Will see wats on.

Feeling dreadfully thirsty today so will have to be careful over how much I drink as I've already had 500ml in an hr since I got up.

Well here we go people woo hoo!!! Hope I'm still feeling as positive tonight xx :D:D

I do hot in the shaker, but let the air out every few shakes! Hand blender makes the shakes yummy and fluffy, but it can makes the soups a bit fluffy too. My blender fits perfect into my shaker though.

Good luck :D

Back from Swimming

Just back from my swim, was great!! Lovely pool, didn't over do it as was getting a bit of cramp in my hand but pleased with my swim of 6kms.

Then had a gorgeous shower and got dried, did my hair and make up in peace...which was super!! Think I'm going to look forward to an hr or so to myself a few times a week!!

Must say makes coming home to ur babies even better!!

Also super pleased with the toffee nut and raisin bars...how nice!!! Yum!!!

And thanks divster, I realised I needed to let the air out after it kinda exploded :eek: hehehe xx

just had my first soup...

And soupa impressed hehehe :clap:

if the other products are like this its gonna make it so much easier!! Fingers crossed.xx

Day 2 Of Exante...Day 6 No Food

In a right foul mood today, nowt to do with exante tho just my moody dh and screamin child drivin me insane lol....2.4 children is all I can say!!

Had a good day yesterday apart from a rush of moodiness/hungriness at dinner time even tho I'd had a soup. I think part of it comes when the kids wont eat their dinner and it pee's me off becoz I think, think urself lucky u've got one lol....thats really childish to lol!!

Can't stand the chocolate shake but will just ad coffee to it to get it down. Hoping the rest of the shakes wont be the same!!

On a plus note I am now wearing my nans first wedding band as mine has been too big for a long time but I really cant believe hers fits me, feels nice to wear it.

Plan for today, chocolate orange bar at 12, vegetable soup at 4 and banana shake at 9. Weigh day tomorrow after 3 days superdrug, 2 days tony ferguson and 2 days exante...lol should be fun to see the results. Decided I will get ketostix too, just out of interest.xx

I cant stand the smell of the chocolate shake, but it tastes ok. Your house sounds like mine, only mine has more in it! lol

lol divster how many kiddies u got? just the two for me...well 4 if u include the husband and the dog LMAO!! I have 2 girls, 14 months and 4 and will probably not have anymore as the hubby is dead against it. Makes me sad sometimes but then I remember I'm getting this new fab body and I'll actually probably sacrifice another baby not to get fat again lol.....aww that sounds shallow dont it lol!!xx

Hiya Dolly, really enjoyed reading your diary so far!!! You're doing wicked, I'm also looking forward to your weigh in haha, will be interesting to see how that combination worked for ya...

I absolutely HATE the chocolate shake, the taste is O...K... but the smell reminds me of a soggy, wet, mouldy and damp flipflop... yuck... Not that I have many of them hanging around ;)

But yeah you're doing wicked, nice weight loss so far aswell :) you'll do great on Exante :D

Oh, and I only buy the soup & bar bumper packs, can absolutely live without the shakes and it helps in this freezin weather too :) x

Hi Aaron, thanks for posting on my diary....I was startin to think no one loved me booo hoo lol!!

When I decided to do exante I need to start IMMEDIATELY else I know I would talk myself out of it. I'm a massive exercise and healthy eating advocate and I knew if I had to long to think about it I'd tell myself Exante wasn't right for me, when deep down I know at this moment in time it is!! Hence all three products in one week...I tell ya its been mad wondering if exante would be more difficult or whether I was already getting over the worst. As it stands I'm still not sure where I am with it :crazy:

I might go for soups and bars next time too, will depend how I go with the rest.

You look like u've done great hun!! And I see u exercise a good bit, do u find it helps with ur losses? I cant wait to get in the gym this week, got a membership for a new one and its massive....will avoid the spandex for a few months yet tho :D:D:D

Nice speakin with ya, I'm off now, gotta get child number 1 from nursery, bring on the mad house!!xx

Haha, yeah I got a pair of spandex cycling shorts I can't wait to wear! lol, and I dunno really, I actually find that when I really cane the gym my losses actually seem to slow down for the week, and then if I take it easy the next week I have a pretty big loss, so I dunno I think it causes a bit of water retention or something but I think it definitely does help personally. Just the results take a week or 2 to show on the scales :p

Getting right into it was a great idea, shows just how determined you are :D

I love your goals, training to become a triathlete is probably the best goal you could have! :p have a nice day with the little one :)

Thanks Aaron, hope u had a good day :D

Back