• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Determined Newbie!

Hey all! Today is the start of my new health kick, hence joining this site.
I had a beautiful baby 2 months ago and have just felt fat and horrible these last few weeks.
I know I should let it go 'I've just had a baby' but I can't, really need to do this!
So yeah, that's me.
I intend to do it through a combo of exercise and healthy eating :D
I love forums so this is an ideal place for me!
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
Wow good on you your baby is just 2 months? Mine is 2.5 years and I have only just started properly trying to lose weight!! Do u have a specific plan for your healthy eating and exercise? It can be hard with a baby cant it? Well done you for starting now. Should be easier than leaving it 2 years like i have!! ;-)
No specific plan! Just trying to 'eat clean' at the moment. As for the exercising, I'm going to try 30 day shred and workout vids in general! Do you have a specific plan?
And yes, definitely hard haha! So tempted to just eat loads of junk for energy!

Silver Member
Im doing Exante for a couple of weeks to give me a boost start then maybe 5:2 see how I go. I am so rubbish at sticking to anything without a plan and I have left it so long since having a baby that I need to do something drastic! lol. Good on you for being so determined and motivated. I so wish I had been in my little one's earlier days as I was always avoiding cameras for pictures with him which I regret now. Hardly any of me with him in first two years and I regret that now!