Determined this time like no other :)

ali4

HI everyone. I'm new to this site so hope I do things right lol. My story so far is so similar to many others on here so I thought it would be great to get some support and likewise help others if I can. I managed to get down to 11st for my wedding in October 2013. Since then I have managed to gain almost 3 stone. I was so shocked when I got on the scales for the first time at SW, at 13st 11.5 I was def at my heaviest I've ever been. I've done the diet in the past and I know it works. Am finding the weight coming off a bit slower this time round but am putting that down to my job in an office which has me sitting for 9.5 hours a day :( compared to my lost job in a shop which meant I was moving ALOT more. That said, I really want to make SW my lifestyle now and make healthy choices with ease. Had my third weigh in last night and have now lost a total of 7.5 pounds which I am delighted about. Am aiming to lose another half stone in 3 weeks, same as before totalling a stone in 6 weeks. Am not feeling any changes in my body as of yet although I read something useful, "It takes you 4 weeks to notice the change, 8 weeks for your close family and 12 weeks for everyone else." So I'm hoping I'll soon start to feel more like my old slim self soon lol. :)

Back