Determined to get fit this time

Crafty Girl

Silver Member
Decided to start a new diary as have joined my local gym. Had my induction yesterday and went for half an hour on the treadmill this morning before going shopping. Feeling very motivated at the moment . Have also downloaded Map my
Dog Walk so when take Sandy out will be able to track calories burned. Have also been to young the same 2-3 pounds for the last couple of week so have downloaded My Fitness Pal to track what I eat as well as exercise to kick start me again

Went to gym again today for programme with personal trainer. Got me all hot and sweaty so really feel it has done me good.

Feeling really motivated today. Food for today planned

Breakfast bran flakes and skimmed milk

Lunch spag bol from mag minus spaghetti

Dinner not sure yet

Snacks banana and 2 satsumas

Gym again today - saw PT while i was leaving and he asked how it went. Now chilling out till Paul comes home watching History of the Eagles which i taped the other night :D

Brunch (overslept) - wholemeal toast and scraping of butter

Drinks 3 pints water so far

Dinner- gammon steak, egg, baked potato, mixed veggies followed by ww yogurt

Having a lazy day. Worked a 6 day week but now have 4 days off :)

Weighed in this morning and was expecting a gain but have actually lost 1 pound - mind you I gained 7pounds 2 weeks ago and stayed the same last week. At least it is back on the downward slope. Just need to be focused with food now I have got Body Magic sussed out.

Back