Determined !

Bluebell

Hello fellow weightwatchers

I lost 2.5lbs this week and this has spurred me on to stick with the diet. Last night I updated all my details on the WW website so I could start putting all my food in as from today - problem !!

I cannot seem to log in - is anyone else having this problem? I can view the community boards but not actually access my own area, so to speak.

Bluebell :confused:

Hiya hun super well done :)
I had loads of problems on the website I no longer use it at £30 to start then £10 a month it wasnt worth me having it as all I did was track weight lol
Maybe email customer services they may have a problem atm? If not maybe try again tomorrow........
Good luck next weigh day x

Hello bluebell,
I also had lots of problems on the website and also have since cancelled my subscription online. I agree with size102b - speak to customer services!

Good luck on your weight loss journey
Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

I wont be renewing mine neither once it lapses as i only track my weight which i do mostly on here now anyway. I agree ring customer service as your paying for a service and not receiving it, Hope you get it sorted x

Bluebell

why dont you save all the money up instead of using WW site, then when you reach target you can spend it on a new outfit,im sure you will enjoy that much more
From past experience i know how you ladies like to shop :)

Back