Extra Easy Determined

Cathy1946

Well it is January 1st and so I am attempting to lose my excess weight by the end of June.
I have done Slimming World before, but have left things slip a bit, so I am going to try again.:)

Determined continued

Well I am doing quite well at the moment. I am recording everything which I find encourages and motivates me. Drinking lots of water, green tea and have changed to a smaller plate and hopefully it will be successful.
I find the website quite hard to figure out, but am going to my daughter's Friday and so hopefully with her help it will be a bit clearer.

Off to Quilting Club all day tomorrow, so,will,have a good porridge,fruit and fat free yogurt breakfast and take a Pasta Mugshot and 2 crisp bread with me and some grapes and yogurt and large bottle of water and eat a chicken quorn home made stir fry when I get home. I find if I plan my meals ahead then I am less likely to overheat.

Thank you Meerkat_nat for the lovely welcome. How do,I put information in the left hand margin, e.g.Height, Start date, weight etc?

On the blue bar at the top of the screen click on 'Cathy1946'. Then click on 'About me' and you can put info about yoourself in as you like.

So not happy with myself, had a totally unnecessary binge on mushypea curry and rice last night when I've got WI tonight! I'm not happy with myself at all.I could slap myself so hard!

Last edited:
I have lost 2 and 1/2 pound, winning slimmer of the week AND SLIMMER OF THE MONTH! WOW I wasnt expecting that!
4 and 1/2 to go to reach my Janueary Challenge!!!!
Sow.jpg
Som_December.jpg

Well done!! x

I've just made a cottage pie with sweet potato mash, its immence.
Am keeping it for tomorrows stomp a thon.
:eating:

Back