Devastated

Claireybell

Usually weigh on tues mornings, weighed sat morning and was 6lb lighter, just weighed tonight and im only 1lb lighter than tues weigh in. I dont understand how in a day im 5lb heavier. I have been 100% arrh

Prob because you weighed a different time of day, always weigh the same time, try again in the morning.

mrsf

Yes there will be a difference that is why you are to only weigh once a week, same time, same day because you'll get upset - like how you are now from sneaking a peek.

Yep i am gutted, i know i should weigh same rome same day sometimes i get a bit obsessive, may have to thrpw out the scales lol

If you were 100% don't go with the scales go with the fact you were 100% after all they are just numbers , put clothes on see if you feel a difference ....after all the scales can make you or break you , if you don't go on them they wont be able to play mind games with you :-0

Thanks mrsjmc very true, my other half says i look totally different, and feel good bout myself. So i sm going to take ur advice x

make sure you get your measurements taken once a month too, even if it's not coming off quickly on the scales, your inches will show a difference and your clothes should be looser too. i'm nearly back in my size 14s and my 16 trousers that were tight on me at the start of the diet (3 weeks ago!) are almost falling off me!

my suggestion would be to get a pair of trousers or a dress and keep trying it on once a fortnight or monthly and see how much looser it is on you! x

MsJMC said:
If you were 100% don't go with the scales go with the fact you were 100% after all they are just numbers , put clothes on see if you feel a difference ....after all the scales can make you or break you , if you don't go on them they wont be able to play mind games with you :-0

I agree 100% with MsJMC, I bought scales when I started but they are different every-time I get on and off lol, I have to confess I do get on now and then but I don't get disheartened as I know if I'm on track the weight will shift on CDC scales :) keep strong and don't worry to much, focus on the fact you have been 100% as that is something worth celebrating :)

Back