devastated

Yorkrose

Hi there - I started slimming world 2 weeks ago - and lost 4 lbs in first week - just been for second weigh in and I have gained half a pound ! I thought I had done better than my first week - and cannot see where I am going wrong - but I must be - feeling very fed up - and already eaten a huge piece of easter carrot cake - I had resisted all over easter! please help!

I had lost 23 lbs in a month, gained 5 one week, gained 3 the next, lost 2.5 the next. I've lost a great deal of motivation if I'm honest. I have health problems that could be weight related so I really need to get my butt in gear.

@IrishEpic A simple diet is not enough, you also need determination. If health is at stake, you will find determination and motivation to lose weight, I'm 100% sure about that. Keep going, make us all proud! Best of luck

Half a pound is such a small amount to have gained (sometimes my weight has gone up 2-3lbs during the day but I am always back to normal weight by morning) , it could just be water weight or heavier clothes or something. Please don't be too upset. Don't let it put you off, hopefully it'll just make you more determined for the next time you get weighed :) x

Back