Devon bride June 2012

DevonBride

Good morning all, I'm new to the forum and just introduced myself in the Newbies thread. I'm getting married in June and have 15 weeks to go and 28.8lbs to lose. I got my wedding dress second hand, I was lucky that the one I wanted came up in(nearly) my size. So now I need it to just fit me a little better.
I'm hoping that by keeping online diary it will make me more accountable and keep me on target.
Week 1 current weight: 228.8 lbs
Hopefully this time next week I'll be a little lighter!

Hi,

I am getting married in june too. I am currently on slim and save vlcd and have lost 28.5lbs in the last 6 weeks. I had 67lbs to lose and lost 8.5lbs on slimming world before starting this, now I have 30lbs to go until goal. Good luck with your weight loss and congrats on the wedding! xx

Good morning all, I'm new to the forum and just introduced myself in the Newbies thread. I'm getting married in June and have 15 weeks to go and 28.8lbs to lose. I got my wedding dress second hand, I was lucky that the one I wanted came up in(nearly) my size. So now I need it to just fit me a little better.
I'm hoping that by keeping online diary it will make me more accountable and keep me on target.
Week 1 current weight: 228.8 lbs
Hopefully this time next week I'll be a little lighter!

Hi Devon Bride ,
How you getting on ??
what diet are you doing ..... , nothing like the motivation of a dress to help you lose weight xx

Back