DHL are Pants!

size102b

Banned
Hello my CS week 3 parcel has gone missing Celebrity slim just called me back and they contacted DHL and its disappered?
CS are sending me one today next day delivery?
I did email them 2 days ago with no reply.......
So if after 5 days yours is missing contact them.........
Have found 1 Cs pack in the cupboard and a CD pack so thats my plan today.
Scales are away and I hope to get 3-4 lbs of this week to make up for last as I stuck to plan and lost a weeny 1lbs in week 2?

Hope yor all having a good day xx:confused:

thats really bad! for the money spent you think it would be next day anyway how can they take this long/ do you order months worth or weeks worth? xxx

and im sure you will lose you just have to belive you will and stay focused? well thats what im trying to do as i will have finished my last pack on thursday morning so only friday will tell if i stay ont his diet....arghhhhh
how are ya feeling hun? xxx

Do you know thats what I thought they should be sending it first reg 1st class at that cost must be making money on postage?
Im very disappointed that all they said is we are sending you your order today for next day what about 2 free packs considering I explained that you have to do this plan consistantly or it doesnt work,he said yes I know Im on it?
Asked if Cs will find a new supplier,he said Oh No its exclusive to Rowlands I said ha they arent doing a very good job are they,he answered Oh its not ''US'' seemingly working for them on the CS help line,its not a CS help line its a Rowlands order line! He quotes its not usits DHL they are terrible and we are looking for a new delivery firm and getting rid of them! Should it not be Im really sorry we shell see where the problem lied and deal with it instead of slandering the delivery company?
I personal feel Boots would be a better supplier 95% of people have a bOots very near Rowlands dont reply to emails and well I'll jump off my soap box and shut up hahahahaha :eek: lol
Im ok how are you?xx

its awful, im lucky rowlands is 20 mins away but its not really in a high street so i only saw cs when i was walking past to go to the doctors and theres no posters around...you would think as nice jestrure theyw ould offer you a week free at least itsn ot like they are hard of cash..
im still annoyed about the gain really but ill see at the weigh in i might just follow a low carb diet and save the 25 pounds a week lol unless i lose 2lb at least!!! other than that im not bad the school is back open lol yay! xxx

Hello my CS week 3 parcel has gone missing Celebrity slim just called me back and they contacted DHL and its disappered?
Scales are away and I hope to get 3-4 lbs of this week to make up for last as I stuck to plan and lost a weeny 1lbs in week 2?

Sorry to hear your packs haven't arrived yet, 102b. It's terrible!

Rowland's customer service don't sound very good either. As well as DHL being incompetant!

I ordered 2 packs of Choc Fudge bars and 1 assorted milkshakes on Sunday and they arrived on Tuesday morning so I was pleased. Is it the area that you live in? Maybe they had difficulty with the snow this week? Or maybe they are just imbociles?!

Well done for not making this an excuse for taking the day off! You're doing so well!

I'm really looking forward to my 1st weigh in on Friday! :bliss:

Lisa :D

Hi - what a shambles it all is! Rowlands will blame DHL and DHL will blame Rowlands but at the end of the day it's you who's losing out. All being well, you'll get you supply tomorrow and it'll be all sytems go for you! Good luck hun x

I agree with you DHL are pants I paid for post and package and landed up going to the depot to collect my parcel. They could not find my address. No other delivery firm has this problem Then they said there was not enough information on my address despite my full address and post code on the label.

i agree, im quite lucky and my rowlands is near hand but id be absolutely gutted if i had to come off it just because i was waiting on my delivery for 5days!! you should take it further and see what you can get lol

mine have always arrived very quickly...

not very good for you tho.. hope you get them soon.. you should let them know its messed up your diet as didnt have the new lot of shakes to carry on etc.. you might get a freebie out of them.... but then again... :rolleyes:

mine have always arrived very quickly...

not very good for you tho.. hope you get them soon.. you should let them know its messed up your diet as didnt have the new lot of shakes to carry on etc.. you might get a freebie out of them.... but then again... :rolleyes:
I got a free meal replacement bar from Rowlands when I told them that it was cheaper to buy online. They checked the price on line and found I was right. Think I'll try another branch of Rowlands next time and see if I get another bar next time. Worth a try.

I have to say how impressed and I was with the service from DHL. Ordered online Friday lunchtime and it came on Monday. I was relieved as I was getting desperate for my next weeks order. Not bad considering the weather.

Well Mine didnt arrive not even the replacement one until Monday by then Id lost the umph and now have to fo through that horrible 3-5 day thing again?
I must say food doesnt agree with me I have terrible tum probs when eating and on CD it goes 95% so thats good as it makes me wnt to do it.Have my supply Im going to order 4 weeks in a min and then I'll be ready to go for the month.
xx

Back