Dia oo ah

kellywobble

Hi I'm on day 2 as anyone else suffered with the loose bowel. I'd read about struggling to go but I'm definite not struggling. Sorry for the subject but a bit concerned :eek:

Yeah I suffered the same the first week. It does settle down after a day or two. :)

Thanks I thought NO don't do this to me thought I was going to be ill or something and have to stop.

Loving your pic's Lou you look great :)

Nope! been like large rabbit droppings from the beginning!!! Shows how different we all are tho! LOL!!!

Yes I have too I read on here that people suffered from constipation, but not me..... It was in the first 2 weeks but did settle down after a few days.

Since week 4 I have had the old rabbit droppings, and I did try fiboclear which my chemist gave to me free of charge, however that just sent me running to the toilet so will just try and leave nature to take it's course in future lol x

Feeling a bit rubbish today however I can survive if I get a weight loss on friday like yours Nikita10.

no problems so far... fingers crossed it stays that way!! i started using fiberclear today just incase.... i hope things get better for you!! x

I too had the opposite effect of constipation in the first week. However I now notice that if I have strong filtered coffee, it sends me running to the loo. Instant coffee is fine for some reason.

I too had the opposite effect of constipation in the first week. However I now notice that if I have strong filtered coffee, it sends me running to the loo. Instant coffee is fine for some reason.

ill remember that for the future if i start to struggle... Thanks!

Back