Diamond Day?

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by mamatutu, 8 September 2007 Social URL.

1. mamatutu

mamatutu Eurodieter

Diet:
    Jigsaw Diamond
    So it's the 8th September.....where's the Diamond launch???? I am being too impatient?:rolleyes:

Vikki.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    I went on this morning for a little lok and the site wasnt up yet. :( Going to check a bit later on. Hope it's soon for all those who have been waiting though - it seems a little unfair not to be on by now.

4. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

still not on grrrr

5. mamatutu

mamatutu Eurodieter

Diet:
    Jigsaw Diamond
    BOO!!!!! :((

6. ksmiuk

ksmiuk Gold Member

I have just tried to call them but they are closed at the weekend to be honest i think it is starting to take the mic a bit now its been going on for weeks x

7. dita von cheese

dita von cheese Member

I'm beyond the impatient stage! Now I'm just annoyed! I only ordered my pack on Wednesday but was kinda hoping it would be here by now coz I wanted to start on Monday! Thought I'd at least be able to get some ideas off the blooming website and it's STILL not up and running :mad: Aargh! x

8. CurvyCat

CurvyCat Member

Diet:
    Jigsaw Unit Plan
    Hi everyone

Been interested in unit diet for a while, but like everyone else, wondering what is happening with new website.

Does anyone know what is going on?

Thanks

Alison

9. mamatutu

mamatutu Eurodieter

Diet:
    Jigsaw Diamond
    I've emailed them this morning and asked if we can at least have the forum back. There is so much useful info on there!

Vikki.

10. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

Why???

I emailed them this morning and they said it was because the payment redirection thing wasn't working correctly. I, like everyone else, am waiting for this to be launched, but i'm actually grateful there not taking my money and selling goods that don't work properly.

The way I see it, i've got the books. If i'm going to lose weight i'll do it regardless of whether diamond is here. I can't wait to get started but realise that things like this happen.

11. lou-lou

lou-lou Full Member

If you go to Jigsawslimming Forums you can still access the forum, you just can't post messages on there.

Love Lou xxx

12. CurvyCat

CurvyCat Member

Diet:
    Jigsaw Unit Plan
    Has anyone subscribed to the new diamond service yet? If so, what is it like? Worth signing up for?

Thanks
    Alison

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.