Diary from spain - CAN'T DO EXANTE YET!

The snow is awful but I managed to make it work this morning - even though it meant leaving at 6.30 when I dont start until 8! Luckily I only work part time so finished at 12 and am now all cosy at home.

We got some fantastic news yesterday but ended up celebrating with bottle of champagne, going out for 3 course dinner with plenty of wine, ending in coffee with bailey's! Feel ill and sick. Won't ever do this again on this diet!!! Boy, have I learned a lesson. Not weighing til Monday so doing 100% til then and hopefully won't see any damage on the scales.

Anyone coming off 100% for Christmas PLEASE BE CAREFUL! Maybe AAM before? I don't want anyone to feel the way I do today. K

I have lost the plot. 3 days now and have eaten and drunk anything. Feel so disappointed in myself and feel physically rubbish too.

Tomorrow IS 100% - I WILL DO THIS!

Re: Diary from spain - I have Lost The Plot

Hi Karen

Well done on deciding to put your boldness behind you and get back on track! :) I guess it would be very easy just to say feck it but you are strong enough to start back again.

Thnx Eire! I am not going to do a WI for a week now as I really do not want to see the damage and get down about it. A week of 100% and the damage won't show up. OH is fantastic and told me straight tonight that tomorrow I am back on it - or else....

Re: Diary from spain - I have Lost The Plot

Good on him, you don't need someone pandering to you so he's great to tell you that though brave!!

Sometimes seeing the damage gives me a kick up the bum, reminds me that I cant do it... Im really worried about xmas!

I was meant to have my first xmas party today but its been canceled due to the weather, so Im 100% until the 17th now, then my birthday is the 23rd, Im going back on the diet between my planned days off, with the hope that I will be able to lose what I gain and start Jan the same weight as I was on the 17th of December

HI All! Sorry to say I am not on Exante TS at all at present! I just lost the plot completely. I have had 1 week of going out to dinner. Low self esteem now and feeling sorry for myself. It is bank hol today here in Spain and I had smoked salmon and scrambled eggs for breakfast BUT hoping our friends who are due round for coffee any minute now wil NOT say "let's go out for dinner". I am determined to get back on this but need a few days to get my head in the zone. I will be back.......

Hola Karen! Sure hopefully you can get back to exante soon. It's a tough month to do any diet. My mother in law in Barcelona says it's 15 degrees there now. Is it that nice where you are?

Hasta luego!

Hi = yes, it is 22 today but very very windy. But it is not a cold wind. We live on the top floor and have a huge terrace so we do get blown about a bit but looking at the weather over there we are def not complaining.
Change of subject = have decided I have just over 3 weeks left in December and I WILL GET BACK ON IT! 3 weeks should see any weight I have put on disappear so not doing a WI til 31 Dec!

Re-started yesterday and 100%. Feel determined, really determined. Not going to have Xmas, decided last week way Xmas.

Have booked 3 big hols for 2011 so HAVE to be slim as of May. So it's serious stuff now.

No WI unil end Dec so hopefully will get back to where I was when I went so badly off the rails.

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEK EVERYONE!

Not been around as a routine check up at docs found a bit of a prob. Not too serious though. Anyway, doc does not want me on meal replacement diet at moment but was really sympathetic and gave me Xenical. Doing OK with very low fat diet for the past 2 weeks and losing slowly but surely. Hope to be back in a couple of months time. Meanwhile, good luck everyone! K

Back