Diary; Move over muffin-top, hello beach bod!

Hi all,
I'm once again needing to shift the pounds. I'm always swapping diets, never maintaining, constantly feeling guilty for falling off some diet wagon. I have a problem with binge eating but can be so disciplined at other times. I feel fat and am isolating myself from friends as don't want them to see I've put on weight (again)quite quickly in a short space of time(2months). Even get embarrassed about going to work after a carb heavy weekend, as my face can look puffy and I look instantly heavier. So I'm beginning Juddd and I hope with your help and support I can once again lose weight and keep it off.

So today(Saturday) is day 1 and it is a much needed dd after last nights epic food feast.

I'm giving myself a max of 500cals on a dd but hoping to come in lower than that.
UD shall be a max of 33 ww points as I don't plan on calorie counting fruit and veg. I will have a minimum of 26points and can carry over the 7 for another ud if I want. I hope this will work, I need it to work. I feel fat, bloated and very wobbly.

Need to get back to proper exercise programme too.

I'm starting my dd with a dd friendly version of bullet proof coffee to hopefully keep hunger a bay and burn fat.

Wish me luck.

Hi all,
I'm once again needing to shift the pounds. I'm always swapping diets, never maintaining, constantly feeling guilty for falling off some diet wagon. I have a problem with binge eating but can be so disciplined at other times.

Ha, this sounds exactly like me! I tried 5:2 & lost weight at first but then started binging on my UDs & getting lazy on my DDs so put 1/2 the weight back on :(

I'm now doing similar to you, but using SW instead of WW on my UDs.

Good luck! :)

X

Back