DIary of a 6ft 1, 19st 3er with an Unhealthy Addiction to Food (Part II)

Rex88

Evening folks,

I have just logged in again after 3 years and I thought I'd post a diary to record my weight loss.

I was shocked to see that I was a mere 15st 7 in 2012 when I first joined...a lot has changed since then! I had attempted Lipotrim for the second time hoping it would work for me but I gave up after a very short time.

At Christmas, 2014, I knew my weight had gotten very out of hand so I decided to join Slimming World in January. Although I knew I was heavy, discovering I was 19st 3 brought tears to my eyes. I just couldn't believe it.

Since then, I have lost 3 1/2 stone and am feeling much better. I am about half way towards my goal with 45lbs to go before I reach my target. I'm in this for the long haul. A big hello to anyone else in my boat - it can be done! :grouphugg:

Wow! Well done on an amazing weight loss, Rex!! What an inspiration! Great to have you on board at Minis. :)

Kathy :welcome:

Welcome back Rex88:welcome2:

Well done on your weight loss with SW it is great to hear it is working so well for you.

I joined SW last Tuesday evening so fingers crossed I can do as well:fingerscrossed:

Thank you, Kathy and Mini! Honestly, joining SW is the best decision I've ever made. All the best for your first week, Mini - I lost 5 1/2 in my first week, it was just the boost I needed to keep going!

I've just eaten a caramel square as my treat for the day - I'd been craving one for weeks. Result: I feel awfully sick :yuk:

Thank you, Kathy and Mini! Honestly, joining SW is the best decision I've ever made. All the best for your first week, Mini - I lost 5 1/2 in my first week, it was just the boost I needed to keep going!

That was a fabulous first week on SW almost as good as LT...I am a slow loser so if I have even two or three pounds off this week I would be happy.

It's all about persistence, isn't it? I've had a very slow couple of weeks with 1 1/2, 1 lb losses so I really need to get back on track. This forum will definitely help though! I find weekends tough, how do you say no to big, synful, Sunday dinners?!

To be honest at this stage now I would be happy with a 1lb off every week although we always want more...I have promised myself I am going to stick with it and give it my best.

Weekends are usually the hardest for me as I don't have a routine and like to eat out.

When I learn how to say no to being synful I will let you know:)

Welcome back :D

It's all about persistence, isn't it? I've had a very slow couple of weeks with 1 1/2, 1 lb losses so I really need to get back on track. This forum will definitely help though! I find weekends tough, how do you say no to big, synful, Sunday dinners?!

Don't forget, Rex - Sunday dinners don't have to be Synful, even huge ones!! :eat: Minis is a brilliant forum. So glad you found it!

Kathy

Welcome back Rex, and welcome to SW to you and to Mini as well.
The plan works - you just need to stick with it.

Back