Total Solution Diary of a Chunky Monkey

KatieLouise23

Hi Everyone,

I am an Exante newbie :D

I have come over from Lipotrim which was working for me in October and I lost over a stone but I only liked one flavour and gave up over November/December - hence all the weight came back on!

I started on Excante this Wednesday 2nd January at 17 St 6lbs....I am on Day 4 so far and it is so much easier than I thought it would be, I feel full and everything is so tasty in comparison to Lipotrim although I started to struggle a little last night watching the OH tuck into curry...nom nom nom. So to modivate myself I was a little naughty and weighed myself only 3 days in and to my amazement I have lost 9lbs already!! That has given me masses of motivation!

Anyway sorry for rambling just wanted to say Hi to everyone :)

Katie xx

Welcome Katie, well done on the 9lbs so far.... I'll look forward to reading your progress. Xx

Thank you hun,

Hope I still feel as positive next week lol :)

xx

Welcome and well done! That's a fantastic start :) xx

Thank you all, I am hoping and praying I can stick with this because I have the worst will power in the world, although I have Downloaded the Exante app to my phone and gives me cute little quotes that are helpful :) You are all an inspiration on here xx

9lbs that is amazing!! Well done! I'm on Day 2, I hope my progress is as good as yours :) Keep up the good work!

9lbs that is amazing!! Well done! I'm on Day 2, I hope my progress is as good as yours :) Keep up the good work!

I was really shocked. I am finding it hard to keep of the scales, I want to weigh myself all the time. Its harder to resist that than food or at least thats how it feels....I want to lose that every few days please :D ha! How are you finding it? xx

Day 5 is going really well.

Had a lovely Vanilla shake with coffee in for breakfast and a Fruit and nut bar for my much (heaven)!

Been decorating all day so hopefully I will have burned up quite a few calories up and down ladders :painting:

Think I will be having Thai Chicken Soup for my dinner and I am going to brave it and cook the OH's dinner as he is full of man flu! xx

Fantastic hun well done, 9lbs is awesome too. Totally agree with you on the weighing daily lol, Harder to resist that than food for me too xx

Day 6...I just couldnt keep away from the scales!! I climbed on them half asleep, squinting my eyes (and nearly falling off them) to find I have lost another 2lbs....so in total 13lbs in under a week. :clap::clap:

The main thing for me being, even if I had not lost this weight so far my mind set is so different. I am fed up of people looking at me as the "fat friend". I dont want to stand out anymore. My aim is to lose as much weight as is physically possible for my birthday at the end of May. I dont see a lot of my family between Birthdays and Christmas and they tend to be the ones that pick at me over my weight. None of them know I am doing this diet.....I want to be able to see them and be proud of how I look :) xx

Aww thats a fabulous insentive hun :) I too am looking forward to visiting OH's family in April, and them seeing the difference in me. They live 300 miles away so we only see them once a year, but they came to stay over Christmas and i was at my biggest, I wanted the room to swallow me up for the entire 3 days, Felt so embarassed! They are all so fit and fabulous.

Well done on your weightloss hun you are doing sooooo well!! :D xx

Aww thats a fabulous insentive hun :) I too am looking forward to visiting OH's family in April, and them seeing the difference in me. They live 300 miles away so we only see them once a year, but they came to stay over Christmas and i was at my biggest, I wanted the room to swallow me up for the entire 3 days, Felt so embarassed! They are all so fit and fabulous.

Well done on your weightloss hun you are doing sooooo well!! :D xx

I bet you are, I dont think its fair bigger people feel like they stand out so much, you are gorgeous ED and should never feel like you want to room to swallow you up xx

Hi and welcome to Exante KatieLouise :hug99: xx

WOW! At losing 13lbs already :woohoo: Amazing, well done.

Good afternoon KatieLouise, hope you're having a fab positive day xx

Back