Diary of a Daily Weigher

Hi everyone,

I have been looking around this website for about 2 weeks reading up on vlcd. I am a bit scared of all the horror stories but they seem few and far between so I have decided to just go for it.

I am following Shake that Weight but I have read they are very similar to Slim and Save and was wondering if I could start a diary on here.

Years ago I managed to lose 3 stone by following healthy eating and I kept a written diary every day of my weight and how I felt, so I thought I would get with the times and keep an online one as it really does help.

My starting weight is 17 stone 7.5 and I have taken my measurements too. My dress size is 20 on top and 24 on bottom. My first main aim to to be a size 18 again and be able to shop in any shop I want, I reackon this will be around the 13 stone mark for me. 4 stone is my first goal.

So here is too a successful day 1 ... :)

I have moved your diary to the Weight loss diary forum as we don't have a forum as yet for Shake that Weight.

Day 2:

Weight 17 stone 4 lbs

I am amazed lol! I know it's water but who cares I now weigh 3.5 lbs less than this time yesterday :-0

I found my first day easy, I was hungry last night and craving chocolate but I just kept telling myself a firm NO. :) woke up this morning feeling ok, a little hungry but drank 500ml of water and had a shake and it's gone.

Ok Mini, sorry xx

Back