Diary of a Dreamer CHAPTER II

thechaplingirl

I'm back.
I didn't want to continue with my old weightloss diary as I wanted a completely fresh start.
I've started slimming world again and had a bit of a shakey beginning...
Alot has changed since I last went to class, in terms of the plan, syns etc. and I started the plan thinking I knew everything in the book (cockey?) - Oh how wrong I was... that resulted in a dissapointing -1 on my first week. I was expecting about -5 but when I sat down with the consultant I discovered vodka is 4 syns now... WHAT? Only dried noodles and pastas are free... REALLY? And other bits and bobs like that...

Also, I've been working on two shows at the moment along with my full time day job - so I've been eating on the go a lot, picking up bits from the supermarket and not writing my food down. I've also been socializing quite frequently after rehearsals and performances in the pub, so been drinking a fair bit - hense the GAIN in my last weigh in.

So I have now finished one of the shows so I have weekends to do a proper food shop and prep for the week, I've purchased a very cool food diary and I've gave up alcohol for lent (arghhhhhh).

I have 6 weigh ins before I go back to my hometown in Liverpool for Easter. I wonder how much weight I can possibly loose in that time?? I want my parents to see a change in me.

My weigh ins are every Wednesday and I'm going to be writing diary entries once a week at least.

Anyone who stumbles upon this diary, say Hi :) ... I wish you all the luck in the world.

I'm going to go and make some dinner now so I'll write again soon.

LOVE.
xxx

HOORAHHHHHHH !!!!! You are back !!!! Lots and lots and lots of luck !!! I'll stumble in regularly to keep an eye on you !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

I promise to write much, much, much more frequently on this one. Hope everythings going really well for you Miss Diva.
xxx

Yes I'm fine...still hanging in there...hoping to win the award for the slowest journey to target ...NOT !!!
My walking is going well, just about to up it to 30 miles pure walking per week !! I am determined to get below 200 and bloody stay there....then I should be able to chip away at it .... Yoyo-ed a bit last year and it put a big old spanner in the works !!!

Keep motivated hun....liking your goals..you'll be smashing through those numbers soon !!!

Diva x

Hi, just came across your diary in the shoutbox. When did you start slimming world before? I think it's a good idea to start a new diary for a fresh start. Good luck!

Wishing you all the best!
As someone who lost 90lbs, I put on about 30 of them, so I'm back too!!!

Good luck, Ben :)

Hi, just came across your diary in the shoutbox. When did you start slimming world before? I think it's a good idea to start a new diary for a fresh start. Good luck!

I started slimming world Jan 2011 (I lasted about 2 weeks), then spent the year crash dieting and looking for a quick fix so was up and down like a yoyo. I lost 9 pounds in the whole of 2011, tut tut. So this year, at the end of Jan, I decided to join slimming world again and so... here I am. It feels different this time, in a good way :).

Thank you, good luck to you too!
xxx

Wishing you all the best!
As someone who lost 90lbs, I put on about 30 of them, so I'm back too!!!

Good luck, Ben :)

Wow! Well done Ben, You have done so well.
Don't worry about you're gain you'll get them 30 pounds back off in no time.
Thank you for the encouragment, best of luck to you too.

Ashleigh
xxx

thechaplingirl said:
Wow! Well done Ben, You have done so well.
Don't worry about you're gain you'll get them 30 pounds back off in no time.
Thank you for the encouragment, best of luck to you too.

Ashleigh
xxx

Hi hope you succeed in your weight loss ....

How ya doing hun ??? See the Diva is going to be stalking you again !!! :D
Your next WI is this Wed ?? How are you feeling ?? I still struggle sometimes with the weekends .....plus I have a holiday booked for the end of April, to the UK, glamorous, I know :p !!! Hehe !! So I really want to crack the whip now and get rid of a stone before that.

Diva x

How ya doing hun ??? See the Diva is going to be stalking you again !!! :D
Your next WI is this Wed ?? How are you feeling ?? I still struggle sometimes with the weekends .....plus I have a holiday booked for the end of April, to the UK, glamorous, I know :p !!! Hehe !! So I really want to crack the whip now and get rid of a stone before that.

Diva x

Hi Diva,
I'm doing well thank you, had a really good week on my diet with no blips... got my weigh in in just over 3 hours so I'm feeling nervous and excited.

Ahh brilliant! Where about in England are you going?

You'll soooo get a stone off you before the end of April :)

xxx

Hi Diva,
I'm doing well thank you, had a really good week on my diet with no blips... got my weigh in in just over 3 hours so I'm feeling nervous and excited.

Ahh brilliant! Where about in England are you going?

You'll soooo get a stone off you before the end of April :)

xxx

Hello! :)

Just had a little read through your diary so far.. good luck with your weigh in this evening.. I'll have my fingers crossed for you!! :) You seem positive which is always a good sign - I have high hopes for the result ;) *fingers well and truly crossed* xx

Hello! :)

Just had a little read through your diary so far.. good luck with your weigh in this evening.. I'll have my fingers crossed for you!! :) You seem positive which is always a good sign - I have high hopes for the result ;) *fingers well and truly crossed* xx

Hello lovely!
Ahhh thank you. I'm hoping and praying its a good number.
Thank you for your positive vibes and well wishes.
A huge well done for your weighloss achievements so far. Great to see you're on track. Good luck to you too.
xxx

Hey hope weigh in went well!

4 pounds of this week, guys!
:) :) :) :)
Really happy.
I have had a really good week eating-wise. I was absent from work Wednesday-Tuesday so wasn't very active this week, so my goal next week is to get more active.

I have 5 more weigh ins until I go home to Liverpool to see my parents for Easter and it is my goal to have lost 2 stone by then. It will make them soooo proud and it would mean the world to me to show them that I mean business this time.
...8.5 down ... 19.5 to go... I NEED to loose around 3 pounds a week to make this happen. Do you think this is possible?

Any tips to boost weight loss?

Hope you are all doing well :)
xxx

Also, here are little things I did this week to boost my weight loss:

1) I bought a food diary from Amazon and wrote down everything that touched my lips.
2) I drank 8 glasses of water a day.
3) I had multi vitamins and fiber and herb tablets.
xxx

Back