Diary of a fat bloke

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Hi all,

Just reaching the end of my first week. Weigh in tomorrow morning. Should be quite good.

i started last week at 269lbs, so a lot of weight to lose. Would actually be more than happy to see 15st again but also aiming lower.

ive tried and failed at every diet I ever did. Even lighter life, where i lost 11st (and the regained about 6.5st).

the difference this time is my wife is going to do this with me. She has little to lose but we all want to be healthy.

so, will try to use this thread, and sub forum, to deal with my food issues, to learn from others and maybe help a few people too as time goes on.

doing extra easy from home. Many reasons for doing this but trying to focus of making sure I am here for my kids for many years to come.

Andy

(intro thread here http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/347970-well-here-we-go-again.html )

Best reason in the world andy....best of luck..to you all

Lost 5.6lbs. Was a good start! Down to 263.4lbs.

Im Hoping for 3lbs this week, but will be happy if I lose 2lbs a week or thereabouts for the next few months.

found the diet easy. Relaxed a little at the weekend, so this week I'm having my syns as follows

Monday to Thursday - 10
Friday - 20
sat and sun - up to 25

Back