Dinner
1 whole egg and 1 egg white 2pp
Tesco English muffin. 4pp
1tsp flora light 1pp

Snack
Cadbury diame 9 chunks 6pp
Green tea x 4 0pp

20/26 daily propoints used

I'm slightly under eating but too massive overload at the weekend, started diet on Monday and usual weighin day is Friday

So today's menu is better

Breakfast
1/4 skimmed milk ( for teas ) 1pp
Banana 0pp
Danone shape yougart 2pp

Lunch
Cream crackers x5 5pp
Light spreadable cheese 2pp
Cucumber 0pp
Tomato 0pp
Pepper strips 0

Dinner
Pasta shells dried weight 100gs 9pp
Onion 0pp
Pepper 0pp
Tomatoes 0pp
Onion and garlic tomato sauce 1/4 jar. 2pp

21/26 weekly

I weighted the pasta before I cooked it and it was loads so didn't manage to eat it all but I sprinkle a tiny bit of cheese on it to make up for not eating it all x

The title of this diary grabbed me :)

Here to subscribe and be nosy if that's ok, I'm making the big switch from slimming world to WW so having a look at diaries :D x

The title of this diary grabbed me :) Here to subscribe and be nosy if that's ok, I'm making the big switch from slimming world to WW so having a look at diaries :D x
Hahah I thought the title was perfect lol
I umed and ared about sw.
I lost 3 stone on ww and took a break but 11lbs has slowly crept on

I did look at sw but since I know ww I decided to go back to this.
My diary a not very inventive but I hope it helps me putting it on here, the pressures on lol x

Good Hun, Im doing it alone for now then joining a group later, how are you doing do u go to group xx

No I don't go too a group. I previously only done the group to get started I lost a majority of my weight at home.

I'm also not too keen on the team leader

I have looked at other meetings but they are all evenings and I used to weigh myself on a Friday then would have a clean slate for the weekend x

No I don't go too a group. I previously only done the group to get started I lost a majority of my weight at home.

I'm also not too keen on the team leader

I have looked at other meetings but they are all evenings and I used to weigh myself on a Friday then would have a clean slate for the weekend x

The Friday thing is a good idea I might do that coz I'm saving weeklies for the weekend!!

I went to meetings last time but I've got a baby now so it's too hard to take him he's 17 month so just wants to run around n not b strapped in the pram haha!! Xx

Oh bless I remember when mine where that young. They are both a school now.
It's awkward you can just turn up and get weighed but if your paying you really wanna benefit from the whole meeting

To be honest so much information is avalible on line and with the apps that it's much easier to do without going to the meetings x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Here to subscribe love the title of your diary.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Here to subscribe love the title of your diary. Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahaha thanks lovely...... X

Oh bless I remember when mine where that young. They are both a school now.
It's awkward you can just turn up and get weighed but if your paying you really wanna benefit from the whole meeting

To be honest so much information is avalible on line and with the apps that it's much easier to do without going to the meetings x

Yeah think ill just see how it goes & if I feel I'm struggling ill just go to a meeting and work something out :) xxx

Today's menu
Breakfast 1/4 skimmed milk ( for teas ) 1pp

Tesco English muffin 4pp
Flora light 1tsp. 1pp
Marmite 1tsp 0pp

Lunch
Banana 0 Danone light yougart 2pp
oat so simple syrup 4pp
1/4 Skimmed milk 2pp
Dinner
Food doctor cereal and seed pitta 4pp
Light mayo 1 tbsp 1 pp
180gs raw chicken 5pp
Peppers 0
Onion 0
Carrot 0
Cucumber 0
Paprika 0
Fry light 4 sprays 0

24/26 daily propoints

I had a harvest festival today at my boys school and they had tea and cake..... I walked in the cake room checked out all the cake had a little sniff and walked back out
Talk about willpower lol x

Last edited:
Yay well done on resisting look at u go xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hahaha thanks ladies. I could of sat in front of the table and scoffed the whole lot x
Glad I didn't now tho x

Back