Diary of a Lard

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by jadelois, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. jadelois

jadelois Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I figure this is the best place for a diary. Day 1 today and it's been a long one so i will post properly tomorrow!

Start Weight:

16st 7lb

Goal Weight:

10st 7lb

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jadelois

jadelois Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    For as long as I can remember I have been the fat kid, all the way through school I was taunted, never bullied but it was always enough to make me aware of what I looked like to the outside world. Sixth form arrived and I lost 3 stone, throughout the school holidays because I was determined not to be fat for uni. I had 2 years of being thin at sixth form before I missed the grades for the Uni I had been planning to go to and I spiralled into binge eating.
    7 years later and finally a graduate I am back in the same frame of mind that I was when I started CD all those years ago, I have a million plans for the future and being fat isn't one of them so now is the time I need to do something about it and this time I WILL follow a re-feeding plan instead of thinking I will be fine because from past experience I am not.
    My starting weight and goal weight are in the posts above and I want to be there by Christmas this year, its a holiday of a lifetime abroad in December so I cannot think of many better reasons!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.