Total Solution Diary of a no-life getting new life :)

Plym2bslim

OK so here's my story,
Haven't been slim since the age of 9. I have tried a wide range of diets from Weight Watchers to Lighter-Life,
I'm now on Exante and i'm back for good this time, 100% all the way, i know what i'm doing, i know what to avoid, and i know that i self-sabotage....so here goes new start and a new me :)
There are many reasons behind my continued struggle, of which will become apparent during this journey.
will probably post later tonight, just thought i'd quickly start this diary before the h2b gets home ;)

So first mini-goal is to make it to day 7 at 100%, i'm feeling good about this :D

OK so I'm back on day 1 again, need to stop making excuses to eat. Time to get serious once and for all.
I always do this to myself, I start something, make progress and then for no good reason I stop. Its time to make some ddrastice changes in my life and actually do something completely. Will post more tonight when H2B is at work...

Good luck! You can do it, I start tomorrow so I will soon be able to sympathise with you :)

Best of luck - you can do it! I too sabotage my attempts but really want to succeed!;):)

Back