• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

ProPoints Diary Of A Secret Binge Eater x

nikki1306

S: 14st2lb C: 14st2lb G: 9st10lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi everyone, i am going to start writing my food diary here, starting tomorrow. I am really hoping that this will help me gain control of my binge eating and i am going to be completely honest with myself in this diary. I have 3 stone to loose and have been loosing and gaining the same 2 stone for the last 4 years :sigh:. This is the last chance i am going to give myself before i go and seek help as i just have no control. I really hope this works and look forward to meeting others in the same position. Good luck to everyone :D x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

nikki1306

Just planned for tomorrow :), my ww week doesn't start till wednesday so not gonna use any weeklies till wed.

Tues 31st May

Brekkie
2 nimble 3pp
2 egg 4pp

Lunch
4 ryvita 2pp
2 laughing cow light 1pp
cherry tomatoes 0pp

Dinner
3 light choices sausages 5pp
150g new potatoes 3pp
veg 0pp
gravy 1pp

Snacks
ww biscuits 2pp
special k mini breaks 3pp
chocolate custard 5pp
tinned pears 0pp

29/29pp :)

Last edited:

*Shanny*

Gold Member
Hello Nikki good luck with WW im hoping to start next month, if my friend doesn't change her mind.. ive worked out id be on 29pp too, so i will be very interested to see how u get on. Are you going to classes or doing the plan alone? x

nikki1306

Hi hun thanks for your reply. I am doing it online, i was going to classes but its gonna be cheaper just to do it online. I know alot of people like the discipline of going to classes but i found if i had a bad week i wouldn't go :eek: and then that would lead into bad weeks lol so i am gonna give it another go from home. Hope my diary can help you :) x x

monty-doggy

S: 16st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st10lb(4.46%)
Hello I am new too. that sounds like a good first day. Will be interested to see how you get on. I am having 29pp too. I am on my second day and feel a bit hungry but I have been home all day and prob obsessing over it.

nikki1306

Thanks monty, have done this too many times lol but this time it will work, good luck with your journey to :) x

*Shanny*

Gold Member
Hi hun thanks for your reply. I am doing it online, i was going to classes but its gonna be cheaper just to do it online. I know alot of people like the discipline of going to classes but i found if i had a bad week i wouldn't go :eek: and then that would lead into bad weeks lol so i am gonna give it another go from home. Hope my diary can help you :) x x
Hi my start date is weds 15th June.. can't wait, ive read good successful reports about the new plan.!

yep i will be in touch keep posting away lol, and good luck x

CarlyLanky140

Loves Minimins!
S: 20st5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 1st3.5lb(6.14%)
Hi Nikki! I too was a secret binge eater! Have found that WW has helped me get contol so hope it helps u too ;) xx

nikki1306

well today went well, have managed to stick to plan :D !! Was difficult at times but managed to resist the biscuit tin. Have also planned for tomorrow.

Wed 1st June

Brekkie
2 nimble 3pp
2 egg 4pp

Lunch
pitta 4pp
tuna 1pp
mayo 1pp
big box raisins 3pp

Dinner
Pasta Bake 11pp
salad 0pp
salad cream 1pp

28/29pp will decide on snacks tom :) x

CarlyLanky140

Loves Minimins!
S: 20st5lb C: 19st1.5lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 45.2 Loss: 1st3.5lb(6.14%)
Well done :) x

monty-doggy

S: 16st0lb C: 15st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.5 Loss: 0st10lb(4.46%)
Sounds good. if you need to snack have fruit - banana is v filling or carrots are good too. and all are free points!!!