Diary of a serial slimmer

When I was 19 I lost nearly 5 stone and kept it off for over 4 and a half years. Although I did manage to make it up to my 6stone award eventually, I slowly started to gain weight. About 8 months ago I had a gall bladder attack and then constantly got them (even though I was eating very low day food) every week until November when I finally had it removed. Problem was after it was gone, my lovely boyfriend decided to feed me loads of meals like fish n chips, curry etc. Yeah I could say no, but with 6 months without any fatty foods - I was suddenly a rebel!

Anyway cutting the story short, I weighed in straight after New Years and am a stone and 10lbs heavier since last year. It's so demotivating to see myself heavier after getting to target originally.

So, after being thrown an invitation for my boyfriend's cousin's wedding, I've decided I've gotta do it! I'm back on track as from tomorrow morning, I would start right now but I'm recovering from gastroflu so can't even face eating tonight.

So this is it.....I'm gonna have to keep track through here as I think it will motivate me not to give up. Hope you're happy to find out more - I'm a struggling slimmer who's done it before. I've just gotta do it again!! X

Wow, to have lost 5 stone at 19 is imcredible and inspirational! I'm 22 and have lost 1.5 stone and have abother 5+ to go! I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting the weight off again, you are clearly a motivated lady! Good luck with the re-start of your journey (and slap on the hand to your bf for feeding you so many naughties- I successfully fattened my skinny boyfriend up a fair amount after a year living together!) x

Sorry about the typos, am on my phone with my porky thumbs typing :p

Back