Working Solutions Diary of an Exante call girl...

Shade007

Well, the title says it all really!
Although my diary will record my weight loss journey, not my WG escapades!
5 years ago I weighed 18.5 stone. With a vlcd (cambridge) I went down to weigh 10st7 4 years ago.
Then I got into a heap of trouble in my personal life, and became rather ill, due to substance addiction, which sent my weight down to 8st4, which I managed to get up to 8st7 this march. I was also diagnosed with body dismorphic disorder.
Then, just when I was at rock bottom, I lost my home, and ended up homeless.
I was picked up on the streets & given somewhere to live and a job as a working girl... on the condition given by my new boss - no using drugs.
So, that was in march... and since then I've gone up rapidly to 10st10! A bit too much for my liking.
It's been one hell of a journey the past 4 years... I've been through a lot of crazy stuff, and come out of the other side.
Life isn't perfect, or even ideal, but have a lot to be thankful for... it was touch & go if I'd even stay alive around christmas.
Really strangely, it's my job that saved me & got me off drugs... and although I don't want to do it forever, it literally saved my life.
I'm independent now... I have a flat & a car, my kids live a few hours away but I see them & take them out for a fab day out every weekend, and they have a happy healthy mum, instead of one on life support at christmas.
There's so much I'm sad for in my past, and the way it's affected everyone involved... but in a way I think I had to go through it all in the way that I did... or I would have never got certain issues sorted out, and they needed sorting!
So, I'm here coz I'm getting surgery in a few weeks, it's my 2nd time - I got a boob job a few weeks ago... LOVE them! Next it's a tummy tuck to lose my lil mummy tummy.
I'm struggling with being the size that I am... I'm very over critical with my own image, and I was happy at size 8... and I want to be happy, so that's where I'm going to get back to!
I'd like to quit smoking soon, then I can start exercise which I do enjoy... at the mo I smoke 45 a day :( so when I'm at target I'll quit the fags & start back at the gym. I'm going to start swimming this week in the meantime... I hope... the body disporphia is a pain in the ass & sometimes I'm too anxious to leave the house for days for worrying about what people will think I look like... daft I know! It hasn't been too bad until the last few months... coz I used to use drugs 24/7 to cope with it, and now the weight I've gained plus the fact I've got to learn to live with this without buzzing along ignoring it all by being high... also I left my boss's place (bloody exploitation) and I'm on my own in a new city where I don't know anyone... and the work is very isolating, so the bdd is more of an issue than ever lately. I'd like to quit work asap & have a more normal life, but it's complicated.
So, here I am, alive & well, and ready to continue my journey to being healthy & happy,and learning to live well!
Wish me luck!
xxx

Good Luck, sure you will get through it all and achieve all your goals, you sound very determined :D

Thanks! I'm feeling pretty positive, I hope this feeling stays :)
I lost 2lb since I just ate a few bits of chicken to get me kick-started yest so that's good incentive... and...
I'm going to pick up my new car today so I'm well happy! Black shiny cabriolet golf...wooohooo excited much :D
I'll try & post a pic :D

Very Nice car!! Gotta love the golfs! :)

Woohoo I got my car! It's awesome :)
A thought occurred to me whilst driving home & seagulls were swooping over the car... a bird could very possibly poo on my head!!! So putting a packet of baby wipes in the car in a sec... and a hairbrush!!! Just going to have my first shake & some water then going for a drive while the sun's shining :D

Hooray... another 2lb down :D I know it's only water but I love to see the numbers going down, it makes me feel smaller, lol :D Only managed 1 shake yest, will try harder today! But had some chicken again yest. Going to call in sainsbury's & get some of those drinks we're allowed, coz I read the exante flavorings are higher carb...
Soooo tired & feel like rubbish today, got a cold & losing my voice, I'm well squeaky lol, worked late lastnight... but 1 job this morning then I'm taking the day off to go & pick up my babies & take em out for the daynow I've got my car back on the road... happyyyy missed them so much last week !!! :D
Looking forward to driving... this new car's a petrol though and does eat fuel a bit!!! Miss my gti already lol but I do like the cabriolet :)
So gonna stay strong today & not munch with the kids!!

Nice keep it up, hope it went well and no munching :)

Hello Diary
Well, the week didn't go as expected. Bit of a disaster tbh... Got home two days ago, won't bore you with the details, but I'm home now. With a dented black golf... grrr.
Have decided not to go back to see my friends again. Love them to bits, but they'll never change, they're all off their heads!
So, from now on it's just me on my own in the world, but that's ok :)
Was great to see the kids, we climbed a mountain - nearly killed me, must quit the fags soon! My 8 yr old was the 1st one to the top, the first thing he did was yell "Mum! There's water buffalo up here!!" haha... there were some big cows with verryy large horns, lol!!
Also found out my driving licence was revoked back when I was ill in Feb... that's really bad coz it means I can't drive up to see the kids... gna get on to the dvla in a min & see what it's about, fingers crossed I'll get it sorted :/
AND I started a 28 day challenge yest... woohooo!!! Still the same weight as when I left (luckily) so here goes the next 27 days... no alcohol either, coz I normally drink vodka & soda but I'm really detoxing! I bought one of those electric cigarettes too.... gonna give it a go from next monday.
So, the plan is, for 28 days, work flat out, save as much as I can, stick to 100% diet, and at the end of the 4 weeks I'm gonna have some time off for the first time in 5 months! Time to myself would be awesome, I'm gonna use my passport & go abroad, and lie on a beach for a week & chill :) I've been offered to go to California for a month to stay with a friend of a friend at the end of Sept, which ties in really well with my challenge... so I have a goal :D Anyhooo I'm gna phone the dvla.... fingers crossed!!!
Day 1 - done!

Yo Diary
Yeyyy I phoned the dvla, all I need to do is send my licence back & they'll take off the old points & put on the new... which will leave me with 6 points not too bad, that's half the battle :D So now I have to go to court & plea for the judge not to take my licence off me for driving without a licence, coz I didn't know it'd been revoked.... aggh! I'll really have to beg!
Anndddd I'm taking the kids to stay in a chalet for a few days on sunday.... and their dad said from Sept they can come & stay with me friday nights at mine.... YES!!!! Things are looking up :D
Hoping to be able to quit this job in a month coz I won't need to spend a fortune on getting to see the kids... I can just get a normal job & a normal life... hope so!
Soooo into this 28 day challenge... it's the only thing that's going to keep my head together for the next month I think! I'm putting big crosses on the calendar at the end of every day... looking forward to seeing a few more crosses!
It's always interesting doing a vlcd... coz I always notice my food habits... emotional eating, and when I'd normally use food to switch off my head...
I'm a bit stumped for what to replace it with though... yesterday I cleaned my house top to bottom and read a book... I have a feeling I'm going to get bored! Hope work will get busy coz I'm on auto pilot when I'm working, I don't think at all, that makes this diet a lot easier.
I'm sure I'm addicted to bread too... I get real cravings for it in the first few days... I was at a health retreat last month & they said something about it being like a downer, like an opiate type of thing... I'll google it later, I reckn they're right!
S
xx

We have a similar weight loss goal! I'll keep looking back to see how you're going!!

Sorry about the aggro with the car! I guess it's stressful times like that where we notice the emotional side of eating! Hope it's easy enough to sort out!!

Well done on the weight loss! I'm hoping for a similar tomorrow for my first weigh in!! xx

I wish you the best of luck. I love the fact that you were so open in your diary...wishing all the best

Back