Diary of miss self destruct

carrieann78

So firstly I'd like to apologies as there will be spelling mistakes and grammatical errors galore but hey that me :p ...

I started back at slimming world Thursday night and have to say this time I'm determined to stay on track.
the back story 2years ago I lost over two stone with sw and was so happy to look good in the photos at my best friends wedding as her chief bridesmaid I I didn't want to be the fat girl so in all honesty that time I think I was subconsciously doing it for other people.
Dont get me wrong she had never asked me to loose weight in fact she told me I was perfect just the way I was but having always been low in confidence I didn't want the feeling of guests pointing at me.
i went to class every week and got off most of the weight I wanted to Sara had a wonderful wedding and I took my foot off the pedal and thought i could continue to do it alone.
at the same time I stopped going to class I met Mark for the first time after 7 years of being single I was swept off my feet ..
Roll on dinners out bottles of wine a proposal holidays all inclusive in the sun a man now living with me and boom I'M bigger than I've ever been.
I am determined to get it off for good this time and found this place an excellent source of support before .
IM sure your all bored to tears with my ramblings but I thank you for taking the time to read.

Last edited:
So fAr have stuck right on plan without any Cheats although my struggle tends to be at work when I get stressed rather than at home on the weekends thinking of making the overnight oats has anyone tried them ? X carrie

Hiya, I do the overnight oats nearly every day! They come out nice and fluffy and thick. They are really filling too. Glad your sticking to plan and not finding it too hard x

Hiya thanks for the reply Do you use low fat natural yogurt or muller light. X

I've just had overnight oats for the first time, was really njce. I just used oats, vanilla muller and topped it with strawberries. Good luck on your journey xx

I've just had overnight oats for the first time, was really njce. I just used oats, vanilla muller and topped it with strawberries. Good luck on your journey xx
Thank you Rae Rae looks like your doing amazing on yours xx

I use fat free natural yogurt. I like muller lights with it but I havent had any in for a while so swapped! Hows today been?

I use fat free natural yogurt. I like muller lights with it but I havent had any in for a while so swapped! Hows today been?

I've had a really good day even walked to the town rather than be lazy like normal and get a cab .. did a full weeks shoo to stop me nipping in asda after work in the week and buying bad things .. hows yours been xx

kept falling off plan last week but back 100% now. Just found out a neighbour who is similar size to me has just started sw so il be jealous if she loses more then me lol

kept falling off plan last week but back 100% now. Just found out a neighbour who is similar size to me has just started sw so il be jealous if she loses more then me lol
Well I fell of track for over a year so at least you got back on quicker than me ;) was so annoyed today made my lunch for work then left it at home grrrrr can tell its Monday lucky for me our sandwich lady at work also makes salads without dressing so managed to stay on plan also walked from the town to the childminders then home tonight so being more active should also help x

Today has been a struggle to stay on plan not because I was hungry but just one of those days at work I'm really trying to stop the emotional eating cycle but wooooo it's not easy. Making stack slimming world chips and veg for dinner that will cheer me up x

First weigh in and 7lb loss am so so pleased xx

Thank you xx

Really struggling to stay focused this week have no idea why anyone else feel like they have a self destruct button xx

I often feel that way hun x

Lost another 1lb tonight and tbh I'm happy with that as I thought I would put on .. I need to have a fully on plan week want my 1st next week x

Back